The JB "Smorgass Bored" Tribute Case

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have it on good authority that due to a huge outcry from poolplayers wordwide, JB will soon be releasing a line of Smorgass Bored cases.

These cases will be 'similar' to the cases that he now manufactures, except that they will include pockets on the 'other side' of the case from the current pockets for FOOD.......... and an insulated pocket that will hold a large can of cold beer or 2 Red Bulls.

God Bless You, John...... and thank you for the "Tribute"

Doug
(I knows what I likes and I likes cold beer and a sandwich...... and chips & dip) :)

*Edited to add: These Tribute cases will be limited in number and are certain to demand high markup on the secondary market. Get yours early and double your investment before you can say, "VIOLA !".... imo

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
frank viola??? he was my fav...

frank_viola_autograph.jpg

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smorgass Bored said:
I have it on good authority that due to a huge outcry from poolplayers wordwide, JB will soon be releasing a line of Smorgass Bored cases.

These cases will be 'similar' to the cases that he now manufactures, except that they will include pockets on the 'other side' of the case from the current pockets for FOOD.......... and an insulated pocket that will hold a large can of cold beer or 2 Red Bulls.

Doug
(I knows what I likes and I likes cold beer and a sandwich...... and chips & dip) :)

*Edited to add: These Tribute cases will be limited in number and are certain to demand high markup on the secondary market. Get yours early and double your investment before you can say, "VIOLA !".... imo
what's the cost??

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My Descendants May Sue John's Descendants For Royalty Rights... imo

morinj29 said:
what's the cost??

Nominal.....and I think that the first few cases ordered will come with grocery coupons inside.

Doug
(at least Ramen Noodles) :)

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smorgie Cases.......

Smorgass Bored said:

Doug

Sign me up for a bakers dozen. They will make great xmas gifts. Names engraved I'm assuming cost extra?:wink:

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smorgass Bored said:
Nominal.....and I think that the first few cases ordered will come with grocery coupons inside.

Doug

better be some tostitos with a hint of lime coupons in there......:D

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
coupons

Smorgass Bored said:

Doug

I want some beer and wine coupons. Thanks in advance:cool:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Spin off

Is this case based on the Revolutionary 2x3 Case that Duce posted a few months ago?

Not Smorgassbored but Cardboard!! with the custom Crayola tooling

His pics are gone from Photobucket or I would have posted a couple.

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
????????

I could be interested in a Smorgie Tribute case. Does it come with training wheels an a extension handle. I'm getting older every day. I'm looking to the future an wanting a case to tow as I go. I think food pockets are great but I want insulated. Boy do I like icream! If these options are possible put me down for 2 as I will probably misplace one in the first 24hrs of ownership due to memory loss. Thanks........
Pinocchio

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Expensive Option?

Smorgass Bored said:

Doug

How much would you charge to mount a mini George Foreman grill on it, if it's an option? That way I can cook up a steak on the way to the pool hall. :grin: :eek:

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
jgpool said:
How much would you charge to mount a mini George Foreman grill on it, if it's an option? That way I can cook up a steak on the way to the pool hall. :grin: :eek:
a steak before playing a set for da cheese is the way to go imo!