The Johnny Archer Classic !

DP.News

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please come play or watch this year's Johnny Archer Classic.

Formerly known as the Gem City Open, this event Celebrates an American hero in billiards, one of the most decorated players in the history of the game.

Here is some info on the event, and please follow the event on Facebook now!

www.facebook.com/JohnnyArcherClassic

for more info on event call Marietta Billiard Club,
(678) 324-6693

DP.News

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 days after the JA Classic, checkout this!

$7500 Added & 7500 Added! 9-Ball & 10-Ball Open Oct 16-20th-
No Conflict w/US Open 9

Biggest open event in Louisiana! At Emerald Billiards in New Iberia
Call to pay entry fee (337) 364-9922.
or mail in entry 2511 West Old Spanish Trail New Iberia, LA 70560

$230 Entry Fee per each event.
9-Ball Race to 9
10-Ball Race to 9

Limited to 48 players per event

Follow at http://www.facebook.com/usamateuropen

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
I'm not sure but

Is there going to be a cue & case show?
Can I rent a space to display cues?

Ty,
Michael

I think it's just the tournament .Pretty sure there will be no cue n case show .If there is one it will not be the same people putting it on.:rolleyes:

nikschc

BCA Recognized Instructor
Silver Member
One of the nicest billard clubs in the US

Man I wish I could be there for this event! Just may be a little difficult to make the 6500 miles trip from Kuwait.

Marietta Billiard Club is the idea place to host a tournament of this magnitude and anyone living in the southeast that misses out on this event will be missing a heck of an opportunity to compete with and watch some of the worlds greatest players.

Good luck to Johnny and all the wonderful folks at Marietta Billiard Club on putting on an amazing event.

Chris Niksch
Georgia Billiard Academy

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I went to this tournament a couple of years ago and they did have a small cue show in the smaller room to the right of the entrance

Not sure if they will do that again

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to this tournament a couple of years ago and they did have a small cue show in the smaller room to the right of the entrance

Not sure if they will do that again

They've turned the smaller room into a separate bar/club, although the rooms are still connected. Took the 9's out of that room and replaced with coin-op bar tables, foosball, stage, etc.

Of course they could still use this room for a cue show.....

DP.News

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“It’s really good to hear about Johnny’s bigger tournament. Anything he is behind is sure to be a good one. I want the Johnny Archer Classic to be a big success!” said legendary BCA Hall of Famer Nick Varner.

Many of the top USA players and ABP pros are foregoing overseas events in favor of staying on US soil to participate in the popular Johnny Archer event. US Open Champion Rodney Morris, Mosconi Cup MVP Dennis Hatch, and up and comer top USA pro Brandon Shuff are among some of the A list stars. Heavy hitter companies are getting behind the event for the first time as well such as Championship Cloth who will be supplying all the tournament tables Tour Edition 3030 cloth. Billiards Digest and Pool & Billiard Magazine are also sponsoring the event.

DP.News

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
011.jpg

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Why

are they limiting it to 48 players? Seems like 64 would be better, given the bracket sizes!

DP.News

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuemakers, Billiard Suppliers: Vendors Wanted in Georgia & Louisiana Events in Oct

The Johnny Archer Classic & Louisiana's DP Pro Classic Events

$200 Only. For JA Classic 3 day event which includes 2 amateur opens. Oct 12-14th email johnnyarcherclassic@gmail.com

$300 only. For US Amateur Open & DP Pro Classic Oct 16th-21st
email dpamateurevents@gmail.com

or call 407-782-4978

011.jpg

proclassic2_FINAL.jpg

lowresUS.jpg