The media galleries from the old forum are now migrated

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This is probably the last of the major data migration from the old forums. The main menu at the top now has a "media" button, that leads to the media gallery. This is for photos that are not necessarily tied to an individual thread. Just like the old media gallery.

Mike

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
This is probably the last of the major data migration from the old forums. The main menu at the top now has a "media" button, that leads to the media gallery. This is for photos that are not necessarily tied to an individual thread. Just like the old media gallery.

Mike
I’m not seeing an option to delete a picture

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
When I click an image in the media gallery that I uploaded, I get a small menu in the upper right, that includes a "delete" link.

As for SSDs or Spinners, off the top of my head, I think both.

Mike

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
When I click an image in the media gallery that I uploaded, I get a small menu in the upper right, that includes a "delete" link.
Mike

I'm not seeing that option.

1604509484848.png

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

As for SSDs or Spinners, off the top of my head, I think both.

Mike
I just finished a couple personal PC clones and the idea of migrating a networking site to a new platform seems like an industrial undertaking by comparison. Do you guys just hit enter and cross your fingers?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I just finished a couple personal PC clones and the idea of migrating a networking site to a new platform seems like an industrial undertaking by comparison. Do you guys just hit enter and cross your fingers?
I am a software guy for the most part. I have never been a big server guy. The company that provides our dedicated server handles most of that sort of thing for us. I could go back to the specs on the server, if you are really that curious. Not really sure how it affects migrating from one software package to another.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a software guy for the most part. I have never been a big server guy. The company that provides our dedicated server handles most of that sort of thing for us. I could go back to the specs on the server, if you are really that curious. Not really sure how it affects migrating from one software package to another.
Just wondering; making small talk is all thanks.