My betting record for 2008 now stands 90-37 up $840.52 (stupid paypal fees).
Over the weekend we had a $1000 added tournament here in town. Only 14 players showed up. Of these I buy 5 players in the calcutta and 1/4 of two more. When only 8 players are left, I win money if all but one of them win. Only one player left I don't own, and he wins the winners bracket. If this guy wins, I book a loser. Ends up they split 1st and 2nd so I get half of half first and second and I own third so I end up dead even.
We leave and put a player in action (we only give him one set $$). He wins 3 sets for $300. Then loses 2. They up the bet to $400 (If player loses, we only sent $$$ for one set and he can't play again). The opponent is getting the 7,8 and is on the hill. He has a gimme shot on the 6 in the side when a girl with one of the guys in the room lets out a wheeze/snore/hum right as he fires and he misses the whole ball. Our player wins the set and by 10AM is up $1100, I have 1/4 of the action.
Here we go for MEGATILT
Next Day:
Same game +$2200.
Stupid game -$1000
Stupid game +$1000 (player's own money, we pulled out this match)
Same game -$1000 (I and partner pull out here)
New game -$500 (player's own money)
New game -$500 (player's own money)
New game -$250 (player's own money, down to last barrell)
New game +$250 (player's own money)
Same game +$500 (player's own money all in)
Same game -$1000 (player bust)
Same game -$1000 x 2 (partner in and on tilt... in fact the entire room is on tilt if you can't tell from the number of games and 24 hours of play)
Same game +$1000 x 5.5
During this madness 5 players are all-in at one time or another (2 are all-in twice). I have never seen a room more on tilt in my life.
Over the weekend we had a $1000 added tournament here in town. Only 14 players showed up. Of these I buy 5 players in the calcutta and 1/4 of two more. When only 8 players are left, I win money if all but one of them win. Only one player left I don't own, and he wins the winners bracket. If this guy wins, I book a loser. Ends up they split 1st and 2nd so I get half of half first and second and I own third so I end up dead even.
We leave and put a player in action (we only give him one set $$). He wins 3 sets for $300. Then loses 2. They up the bet to $400 (If player loses, we only sent $$$ for one set and he can't play again). The opponent is getting the 7,8 and is on the hill. He has a gimme shot on the 6 in the side when a girl with one of the guys in the room lets out a wheeze/snore/hum right as he fires and he misses the whole ball. Our player wins the set and by 10AM is up $1100, I have 1/4 of the action.
Here we go for MEGATILT
Next Day:
Same game +$2200.
Stupid game -$1000
Stupid game +$1000 (player's own money, we pulled out this match)
Same game -$1000 (I and partner pull out here)
New game -$500 (player's own money)
New game -$500 (player's own money)
New game -$250 (player's own money, down to last barrell)
New game +$250 (player's own money)
Same game +$500 (player's own money all in)
Same game -$1000 (player bust)
Same game -$1000 x 2 (partner in and on tilt... in fact the entire room is on tilt if you can't tell from the number of games and 24 hours of play)
Same game +$1000 x 5.5
During this madness 5 players are all-in at one time or another (2 are all-in twice). I have never seen a room more on tilt in my life.
Last edited: