The Players Club-Ghorst/Bergman/Kristina Tkach/Poteet 7/19-7/26

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome Everyone!

We Live Stream great stuff all the time. 4-5 nights of Bergman and friends per week on average.
$20 month to be a supporter and see our best stuff and biggest action.
Also access to discounts, autographs, giveaways

Thank you to all who Follow us

This is a lot of fun

Attachments

• GhorstBergmanTkachschedule.jpg
    GhorstBergmanTkachschedule.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 173

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please come join us for a week of Pool heaven with unbelievable shows, fun commentary, Guest appearances, and so much more....

@The Players Club
stlplayersclub.com

Attachments

• GhorstTkachBergLessons.jpg
    GhorstTkachBergLessons.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 114

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please come join us for a week of Pool heaven with unbelievable shows, fun commentary, Guest appearances, and so much more....

@The Players Club
stlplayersclub.com

I put Robert Clark from Dallas Tx up against Kristina Tkach playing One Pocket . Even , no coaching and bet whatever y’all want over there in pool heaven. How you Doin !!!!!!! Btw yes , we come to y’all.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put Robert Clark from Dallas Tx up against Kristina Tkach playing One Pocket . Even , no coaching and bet whatever y’all want over there in pool heaven. How you Doin !!!!!!! Btw yes , we come to y’all.
Anyone else then , all I hear are Crickets …… Y’all really not into action just what y’all set up , gotcha

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great action tonight
State champ Sam Devers takes on Brady Behrman again. Love watching these guys play.
Fedor and Kristina on tomorrow with Justin , Devin, and more. ALL WEEK! Pool Heaven

Please become a supporter and get 30 days of streams from us! We go 4-5 nights a week now and 5-6 coming soon.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great action tonight
State champ Sam Devers takes on Brady Behrman again. Love watching these guys play.
Fedor and Kristina on tomorrow with Justin , Devin, and more. ALL WEEK! Pool Heaven

Please become a supporter and get 30 days of streams from us! We go 4-5 nights a week now and 5-6 coming soon.
Does State champ Sam Wanna play Robert Clark some ?

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I’m 51 and Robert is 47 we are old men just wanna play some One pocket with state champ Sam !!!!!
Sam just played his first few safety shot ever playing 9 ball last week. He wants to learn one pocket but zero patience. Welcome to come up we have a washed up kid no one thinks can play one pocket.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sam just played his first few safety shot ever playing 9 ball last week. He wants to learn one pocket but zero patience. Welcome to come up we have a washed up kid no one thinks can play one pocket.

yeah we are down in Arkansas fishing 🎣 but might head that way soon. Sam and Robert can play some 9ball I guess ! Just trying to learn one pocket as well

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fedor played the 45 ball rack last night. He ran all 45 balls in 5 out of 5 racks on his first try. For reference, Justin Bergman's best has been 2 out of 5 after multiple tries.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fedor played the 45 ball rack last night. He ran all 45 balls in 5 out of 5 racks on his first try. For reference, Justin Bergman's best has been 2 out of 5 after multiple tries.
He ran 3 in a row last week ......

chandler1968

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Gypsy, if you guys come up, I will play Robert Clark some. Prefer one pocket. Thanks, Jay (Sam is my close friend and we play even)

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Gypsy, if you guys come up, I will play Robert Clark some. Prefer one pocket. Thanks, Jay (Sam is my close friend and we play even)
Sounds good bud … I know Sam from Kenny’s place in Barnhart , he staked Mountain Man against me and I lost 😡 lol . Just wanted to stake my friend against him you know , try and get revenge lol . Just joking but for real Sam plays good and I like his attitude… cool guy 💯

Barboxplr8

Sounds good bud … I know Sam from Kenny’s place in Barnhart , he staked Mountain Man against me and I lost 😡 lol . Just wanted to stake my friend against him you know , try and get revenge lol . Just joking but for real Sam plays good and I like his attitude… cool guy 💯
Got to watch art playing one hole