The Rack | Summer Classic 2010 Online NOW!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
the audio is very good now i went and helped with sound check to verify that problem.

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
They are learning. Improving requires input, but no reason to be mean about it! :shocked:

Ray

well it almost blew my speakers out the window. check it out yourself.

i wasnt being mean. but i guess you dont know what mean is !

silvr rcr

(silver racer)
Silver Member
Thanks for the info oldzilla, when I started the stream, it wasnt picking up the audio, i restarted the stream and then got what I guess you saw/heard.
I just set up a different mic and I can see a little bit of audio input on the monitor when I speak, but I cant get anyone in the chat to respond to tell me if they can hear it.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Thanks for the info oldzilla, when I started the stream, it wasnt picking up the audio, i restarted the stream and then got what I guess you saw/heard.
I just set up a different mic and I can see a little bit of audio input on the monitor when I speak, but I cant get anyone in the chat to respond to tell me if they can hear it.

you are welcome. i'll check it out now !

silvr rcr

(silver racer)
Silver Member
Currently on the main table we have James Christopher and Ryan Dunn in the 1-loss side.

silvr rcr

(silver racer)
Silver Member
Waiting on the final match (Dustin Vo VS James Christopher to wrap up and we'll shut it down until 2pm tomorrow for the final 8!

silvr rcr

(silver racer)
Silver Member
On the 1-loss side:
Randy Cole
Dustin Vo
Josh O'Neal
Jason Evans

On the winners side
Louis Demarco
Chuck Raulston
Hennessee