M MBTaylor Banned Nov 13, 2008 #1 Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup: :thumbup:
S Sanj AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 14, 2008 #3 He gets his first Showman cue only a few weeks ago ,and now he's winning tournaments. Well done Paul.:grin: :grin: :grin:
He gets his first Showman cue only a few weeks ago ,and now he's winning tournaments. Well done Paul.:grin: :grin: :grin:
S Sanj AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #5 JayBaltimore said: good stuff....must be the damn showman! Click to expand... I was just thinking that
JayBaltimore said: good stuff....must be the damn showman! Click to expand... I was just thinking that
thepavlos AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #6 Thank you guys and Matt I've got a noogie with your name on it!!
ScottR AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #8 Hey, that's great! Congratulations! Scott <<== needs to gets me one o' them Showmans
S Scott Lee AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #9 I'm thinking it's more likely that Paul has mastered the lesson information he got, less than a year ago! It's the ARCHER, not the arrow! Congrats Paul, on raising up another rung on the Boston pool ladder!:grin: Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com JayBaltimore said: good stuff....must be the damn showman! Click to expand...
I'm thinking it's more likely that Paul has mastered the lesson information he got, less than a year ago! It's the ARCHER, not the arrow! Congrats Paul, on raising up another rung on the Boston pool ladder!:grin: Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com JayBaltimore said: good stuff....must be the damn showman! Click to expand...
Icon of Sin I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload... Silver Member Nov 15, 2008 #10 You rock Pav!!!!