This a AWESOME TRICK SHOT ... This trick shot will really amaze you ....

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Here is a trick shot that will really amaze you and at the same time leave you rolling on the floor ... My son and I pulled this one on Jeff Eason the other night and and it left him in tears and roling on the floor ... Truly amazing you have to see it to believe it ...

Check it out and let me know what you think ... Great one to pull off in front of a unsespecting crowd ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyJf7xmFWfs
 
I pulled this shot out on my co-worker while we were out of town on business. He didn't find it so funny, and still swears he will get me back. I was rolling on the floor laughing, along with some of the random crowd.
 
Very funny but technically it was 4 balls in one shot not two. He was a good sport about it though.

BVal
 
My friend and I were at a bar the other day playing people for drinks and/or money and my friend bet some guys there $50 that he can make all 15 balls with one shot and the guys stood there wondering how it would be done and finally after 15 minutes of talking it over they said ok and bet the $50 then my friend shot the cue ball into the top corner pocket not making any balls but then went over to the side of the pool table (coin op table) and picked it up and all 15 balls went in. lol it was pretty funny!

CueTable Help

 
It hurt just watching that. Props though, that was a good one.

If anyone plans on doing this shot make sure that-

A. The person is smaller than you
B. Isn't a MMA fighter
C. Doesn't have a bunch of friends around
 
TheNewSharkster said:
It hurt just watching that. Props though, that was a good one.

If anyone plans on doing this shot make sure that-

A. The person is smaller than you
B. Isn't a MMA fighter
C. Doesn't have a bunch of friends around
Good tips. The perp in this video is much larger than the victim. I think that is one reason it went so smooth afterwards. lol

BVal
 
Have to agree very valid points ...lol... I'm gonna try to pull this one of again tonight ... Maybe I can get Jeff to fall for it again...lol...
 
Back
Top