This could help all of us

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This could help ALL of us, and when I say all I include myself.

Have an awesome day everyone

Attachments

• 2014-05-14_10-12-44.jpg
    2014-05-14_10-12-44.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 425

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like loser talk to me.

Yep, did lose my last wrestling natch. Sucked it was for national freestyle championship. Guess I am a loser and don't know how to win

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I like it,the reason being some of you know it alls are starting to annoy some of us that do. So leave that crap at the door.:grin:

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i agree, many of those tips are what hold people back in many areas, but especially in pool. It seems like a lot of guys equate their very being and masculinity with their pool game....someone tries to give them a tip or help and they get all puffed up and "already know that", when clearly they dont. Im not the type to go around giving out unsolicited free pool advice but its pretty funny to watch. You can learn anything anywhere if you are open to it. I learned how to jump with just the shaft from a guy i probably could have given the 4 and out to....but for whatever reason he knew how to jump really well and was showing me how to do it, all i had to do was shut the ego off and watch (which i gladly did). You can really tell the students of the game by the watching the way they take advice and criticism.