this cues crazy

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hmmm...nice cue there

I think the seller needs a lot of weight....
the 2 bidders just got to drive a ball to the rail

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I know most comments have been humorous but all kidding aside. If you check the guys feedbacks this is his first sale. All his feedbacks are as a buyer. He has bought a custom cue as well as some collectable cues. He is knowledgeable in cues to a degree. As a buyer I am sure he would hate to be lied to or cheated but here he is as his first attempt to sell something he has to lace the ad with lies. What makes people do this? Is it just ones nature to be dishonest and a lier? Although it is unlikely he is pulling the wool over anyones eyes with this ad. That is not to say the next time he may have a cue that looks pretty good that he lies about in the ad and someone on here buys it and gets ripped off. You end up with a crooked cue where the pictures had been touched up. Then it stops being funny. Dishonesty is not a matter of degree. Dishonesty is dishonesty.
He actually has two bidders now and with the $15.95 shipping who, ever gets this cue will have been ripped off, as you all know, it is completely worthless.

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
No way, do you know how long I've been searching for a 3 piece genuine hand carved pool cue. (Valued at $1,500)
Its mine, nobody else bid on it , OK.

I think you need to upgrade your "Hog" to the EVO with the rubber engine mounts ;). Your brains are obviously shaken/stirred :D. The picture to the far right on the link clearly shows this to be a 4-piece cue. So, you'd better keep on searchin' :D:D:D!!!

I was gonna bid on this cue 'til I seen that Mueller's is running the registered Coca Cola Lava cue on sale for $19.95. Decisions, decisions!!! LOL

Maniac

Last edited:

eaglemanmike

WTB--A New Stroke !
blast from the past.........

I used to play with that EXACT same cue.............. When I was 7 !!!!.............LMAO