This guy would put Travis Trotter to shame.

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
So you think your a run out player ??? Check this guy out I have never seen this before I have to wonder how he would stack up on a normal table against the likes of Archer or Varner or Strickland or and of the top Pro's past or present ... Travis Trotter eat your heart out...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmB-p_0QFg

Here is another clip of him under pressure at the 2009 Masters ... I think I have a new hero... Move over Travis Trotter ... This guy here is something else in the world of pool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDlFnT4XHw&feature=response_watch
 
Last edited:
You know I have watched this several times before<a dn it is always impressive! Talk about unlimited talent! It seems like he just shows up and wins when he feels like it!

Jeremy
 
So you think your a run out player ??? Check this guy out I have never seen this before I have to wonder how he would stack up on a normal table against the likes of Archer or Varner or Strickland or and of the top Pro's past or present ... Travis Trotter eat your heart out...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmB-p_0QFg

You've never seen him before :eek:

HERE
you will find a match of the 1996 Mosconi cup between Earl and Ronnie.

He also took part of the two IPT events but not did very well.
 
Actually no I had never seen him before ... I may of heard his name a time or two but until yesterday I have never seen him play. I started playing in the 70's and during the day I would go down to the pool hall and jump on the snooker tables to play golf with several of the older guys ... I felt it really helped my game at the time ... After my son was born I got away from the game completly to raise my boy and I just started playing again a little over a year ago.
 
Ok, take a look at the link I post above. There is a lot of interesting vids with O'Sullivan on youtube.
 
Yep I did I enjoyed them alot .. I also enjoyed the match up between him and Varner ... Thank you ...
 
No doubt one of the greatest accomplishments in all of cue sports, no doubt.

Of course, his game is not rad to the power of sick, like mines.
 
I truely think Ronnie is one of the best cueist of all time,in a different aspect of billiards we normally accustom to,of course.
It also shows you,you can be a bad-ass in a given sport and still be admired,loved and respected.
 
Last edited:
I love snooker and I have a great appreciation for anyone who can play at the top level. Ronnie just has talent but has a hard time playing 9-ball against top competition. I have no idea why, i would think if you can make a 147 you cand do almost anything. JMO
 
I love snooker and I have a great appreciation for anyone who can play at the top level. Ronnie just has talent but has a hard time playing 9-ball against top competition. I have no idea why, i would think if you can make a 147 you cand do almost anything. JMO

Could be that is not his discipline when it comes to billiards.Also, way more money in snooker.
 
Back
Top