This is a steal...

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking GC1. Although the starting bid is 1k, there is no telling what the smallest bid the seller has agreed must be met to commit to the sale - it may be 3k or more. Then you have to consider your expenses to get the table broken down and moved, depending on where it is located at. Certainly would be a great purchase if it can be had for no more than 2k.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
azb member posted up his 10ft gold crown carom for 500
considering thats almost the price of new simonis carom cloth, thats quite a steal as well

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This table may be a marginally good deal at 1K. Anything beyond that I would not consider a great deal. That table looks pretty beat up to me. No telling what the slate looks like or the condition of the rubber.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Having restored over 40 of these now, I would say it is a very good candidate for restoration. I would not pay more than $1000 for it, but, I buy them for half that most of the time. Any regular "joe" who could get that table for $1000-$1500, put some sweat equity into refinishing the parts themselves, get the all the metal powder coated, have a mechanic do the rail work, upholstery and set the table up would most likely end up in the $3000 area. Cheaper is not always better is what I am trying to say because less work, is simply just that: LESS WORK!

Judging by the 2 wheel chairs in the picture, I would go out on a limb to say they have had the table a while. Talking to the owner also can lead to information on the table and its history.

People on here do not seem to realize that these tables are a life purchase and worth the time and money to restore them.... Yeah I get it , we all want the best for little to no money, but, anyone with money knows that its better to spend it the right way and get what you are supposed to than gettin screwed from being cheap. just my $.02

Trent from Toledo

https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
This table may be a marginally good deal at 1K. Anything beyond that I would not consider a great deal. That table looks pretty beat up to me. No telling what the slate looks like or the condition of the rubber.

Thats anti american lolol

Hope you're doin good Jay
Jason

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I bought a GC3 for 700 last year. Dont even have a spot to fit it at the moment. I have an 8 footer in my house that is too tight as it is. The GC3 is in pieces in my father's basement.