THIS IS FOR LOU

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
BBB offer Lou a challenge, Lou wanted no part of. Lou made counter offer that was not accepted.

Guy give it rest. Watch Saddles, or Space Balls.

Mel Brooks was Jewish, he knew how to laughter.

Easier to laugh, then get all upset, and raise blood pressure.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BBB offer Lou a challenge, Lou wanted no part of. Lou made counter offer that was not accepted.

Guy give it rest. Watch Saddles, or Space Balls.

Mel Brooks was Jewish, he knew how to laughter.

Easier to laugh, then get all upset, and raise blood pressure.
Cowboy
I must say i agree with your post👍

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I enjoy One Pocket but I am good recreational player, if someone better wants to play ok. When they mention money, I say NO.

Keep life sample, no reason to throw money away one worked hard for.

Recently lost friend who was eccentric, he was frugel, he refused to buy replace my ink key cartridges.

Said buying new printer is 30 bucks, the come with four new full cartridges.

Buying four cartridges is 60 bucks, that is just dumb.

Guy always had new working printer, donated old printer for tax write off.🤔

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know alot of yiddish ….. so?
Its not what you know
Its how you use it and to whom
Calling me a schmuck was offensive
The other words were not so bad in meaning
But the fact that you chose to use them
In spite of my prior post
Is another example of who you are
I am Messianic.
I loathe semantic slang comments even in so-called "fun".
They've been doing it for thousands of years. They wouldn't DARE say something similar to Josh Roberts.....(maybe refer to him as "watermelon man"?? all in 'fun')(n)
Drop Figueroa and block him.
Regards,
P.Lowenstein
Check your PM's

Reactions: bbb

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Why would I do this?

Pay airline, hotel, car, and food to play a game I haven’t played competitively in 40 years against a player I know and care nothing about? Where is the logic in this challenge?! His FR means nothing to me because I don’t even have a FR (that I know of) because I haven’t played 9ball in forever.

This is just the kind of challenge a schmuck like you would dream up, and somehow think was legit. Here’s my counter, Larry: I’ve never seen you play. YOU fly to STL, get a hotel and car, and play me some 1pocket, $500 a game. At least I know you play that game from your big swinging dick WWYDs solutions on onepocket.org. Show me. Or let us all see how fast those big nuggets of yours shrivel up when it’s *your* bacon in the fire, lol.

Lou Figueroa
Ok, I will take that and play you a thousand a game.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
lou
you are better than me in pool.
i accept that....(i am sure that makes you happy )
i was trying to get you to pick on someone that could hit back.
rather than being a nit looking for action with people you should easily beat
calling me a schmuck just proves again what a jerk you are.
are you not capable of having a discussion thats not brought to personal insults??
there was nothing in my post that was derogatory towards you.
i try to be respectful
you seem to have trouble with doing that in return
Lou can't pick on me. He is scared of his mind to play me. He will come with every excuse and when he has used all the rest up he says he just doesn't want to play.

There is zero chance that Lou will play anyone you pick. Like none. We could bet dinner on each name you put forth and I will win every time. I would need to give you odds to make it fair like calling out the excuse he would use to duck. If I don't get the excuse right it's a push.

As for him using slurs, one would think that a professional spin meister could do much better with his choice of words.

Lou famously wrote a "trip report" where he claimed he went to House of Billiards and no one would play, claiming no one asked him. In fact he was asked and refused to play.

So don't waste your time. Lou's best move is making excuses. He is a bonafide world champion in that department.

A true high class professional when it comes to the application of "spin" to any story.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Lou can't pick on me. He is scared of his mind to play me. He will come with every excuse and when he has used all the rest up he says he just doesn't want to play.

There is zero chance that Lou will play anyone you pick. Like none. We could bet dinner on each name you put forth and I will win every time. I would need to give you odds to make it fair like calling out the excuse he would use to duck. If I don't get the excuse right it's a push.

As for him using slurs, one would think that a professional spin meister could do much better with his choice of words.

Lou famously wrote a "trip report" where he claimed he went to House of Billiards and no one would play, claiming no one asked him. In fact he was asked and refused to play.

So don't waste your time. Lou's best move is making excuses. He is a bonafide world champion in that department.

A true high class professional when it comes to the application of "spin" to any story.

Well this is getting interesting.🤔

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Sometimes people just don't care to put up with the nonsense...👍

Me...I'll watch the train wreck.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remember the video where you lost $10K to Lou. Want to do it again? I may fly out to watch.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I stand by my account of what happen at HOB over several trips.

No one would play and several other known posters -- like Jim the Pilot and Fatboy -- whom I quoted, said the same thing: No action there or they wanted the nuts. Sure, for champions there was action but I'm no champion and just wanted some $10 -$20 action -- no go. All the regulars I saw there would not play. You could only get played if they could call in Wayne or Richie. The one time Wayne was there he was playing someone else; Shades wouldn't play when I asked; and One Pocket Richie totally believed my account when I told him what had happened and couldn't get played, wondering aloud, "What's wrong with these guys?"

After my post, a couple of locals banded together to defend the honor of their home room and lied about what happened when I was there. I suppose I can't blame them but I had no reason to lie and have gotten played at most other rooms all around the country. Most times i went to HOB I ended up playing 3C because no one would play me 1pocket. Not saying I scared anyone, just saying no one who looked like they could play would play And oh yeah, the tables there are a total trap for your average player but I was still willing to play. The locals start off with a two ball advantage. I know the champions can adjust but I'm no champion.

The bottomline is that you can believe whoever you want. There's no video, no nothing. But I stand by what I wrote 100%.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I stand by my account of what happen at HOB over several trips.

No one would play and several other known posters -- like Jim the Pilot and Fatboy -- whom I quoted, said the same thing: No action there or they wanted the nuts. Sure, for champions there was action but I'm no champion and just wanted some $10 -$20 action -- no go. All the regulars I saw there would not play. You could only get played if they could call in Wayne or Richie. The one time Wayne was there he was playing someone else; Shades wouldn't play when I asked; and One Pocket Richie totally believed my account when I told him what had happened and couldn't get played, wondering aloud, "What's wrong with these guys?"

After my post, a couple of locals banded together to defend the honor of their home room and lied about what happened when I was there. I suppose I can't blame them but I had no reason to lie and have gotten played at most other rooms all around the country. Most times i went to HOB I ended up playing 3C because no one would play me 1pocket. Not saying I scared anyone, just saying no one that looked like they could play would play And oh yeah, the tables there are a total trap for your average player but I was still willing to play. The locals start off with a two ball advantage. I know the champions can adjust but I'm no champion.

Lou Figueroa
Imagine that, the local yippers yipped at their local establishment. It's not hard to believe at all. Most people won't play for even $20 unless they know they are going to rob the other guy. That or they are at very similar skill levels and want bragging rights about beating each other. If you're from out of town good luck getting action unless you basically give them the game.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine that, the local yippers yipped at their local establishment. It's not hard to believe at all. Most people won't play for even $20 unless they know they are going to rob the other guy. That or they are at very similar skill levels and want bragging rights about beating each other. If you're from out of town good luck getting action unless you basically give them the game.

My Mom was living in Burbank at the time and I would fly out to visit a few times every year.

I would try and break away to play at HOB once in a while in the afternoon to play for three or four hours. I don't pick on civilians and I just kept an eye out for guys that looked like they could play. I'd ask and it was always the same thing: no; I got someone coming; I got a swimming lesson, whatever. I would end up playing 3C with some of the billiard club members there (nice guys) and eventually I stopped going entirely, driving much further south to Hard Times just to get a game. Never had trouble getting a $20 game there.

But after I posted what happen, three buddies from HOB got together and concocted a different story and that's what JB is touting now. I had no one with me to vouch for my account but other guys that passed through there said the same thing: no action for the average guy without giving up the nuts.

Lou Figueroa

JC

Coos Cues
calling me a schmuck is also anti semetic
since you know i am jewish
why bring my religion into the discussion?
another example of your character
Wah Wah Wah!

Catch a clue and get a skin

Phony victim crybabies are the worst

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yeah, what are the odds that the la players wouldn't try to make some game with an unknown regular guy?

Last night on the the pov Stan me and John Henderson were talking about the gamble in California and John told me a story about Johnny Ervolino. He said that Ervolino was hot at him for losing to Henderson and he was being asked why he was in California. He said well in New York you had to be triple tough and never miss a ball at rooms like the 7-11 Club just to try and make money at $100 a set. Then, looking directly at John Henderson, Ervolino says, out here you got guys like this walking around with $500 and they will bet it.

I will take the California guys on this one.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, what are the odds that the la players wouldn't try to make some game with an unknown regular guy?

Last night on the the pov Stan me and John Henderson were talking about the gamble in California and John told me a story about Johnny Ervolino. He said that Ervolino was hot at him for losing to Henderson and he was being asked why he was in California. He said well in New York you had to be triple tough and never miss a ball at rooms like the 7-11 Club just to try and make money at $100 a set. Then, looking directly at John Henderson, Ervolino says, out here you got guys like this walking around with $500 and they will bet it.

I will take the California guys on this one.

I've lived in SF and Sacramento -- when it comes to pool Northern California is a world of difference from LA.

#####
"When I'm in town I go to Santa Monica Billiards (HOB) or Plush Pocket in the Valley.
Except for the champions, everyone is scared to death to play anyone they don't know or they want so much weight you have no chance. I just spent most of the day at S.M.Billards (HOB) and no one would play me. I play close to Danny's speed. He beat me once, the second time I won, the third time I was up a game he quit me. He wasn't stealing so he quit.
Doesn't anyone just was good even action?"
Rant over……."

Jim the Pilot

"LA is the worst pool action for a city its size in the world. cant get shit bet here, they have ZERO gamble. Rooms are nice, guys on the rail are cool but just no action, its pathetic they have $$$, LA aint cheap to living, but they dont bet. the card rooms get action is all i can figure, i used to get good action here years ago, not sure what happened. I cant get more than $300/rack bet in SM (HOB) and nobody on the rail will side bet. Its a miracle i even got that game, and when i beat it-the spot HAS TO CHANGE or there is no more action, they wont flip a coin for $20 here, F'em all i got better things to do. its hard to get a game in there."

Fatboy
#####

Lou Figueroa