This would be a dream money match for me!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith M vs Chris Bartram two of the most feared money playing warriors of all time, i would say a set of each 1poccket and 9ball or 10ball, i think at this time in both players careers this would be a hell of a match, that i believe would generate a whole lot of money, more ways then one! i know who i would bet on but i will keep that to my self for now, because iam not very good at giving out winners, just ask watches! so what do you think fellow AZERS would you like to see this match up and most important would you pay to watch it?
 
Keith M vs Chris Bartram two of the most feared money playing warriors of all time, i would say a set of each 1poccket and 9ball or 10ball, i think at this time in both players careers this would be a hell of a match, that i believe would generate a whole lot of money, more ways then one! i know who i would bet on but i will keep that to my self for now, because iam not very good at giving out winners, just ask watches! so what do you think fellow AZERS would you like to see this match up and most important would you pay to watch it?

At this stage in their careers lol
Bartram is in his prime and a beast at that
I really don't think a lot of people realize how strong Chris is. I know some do but some underestimate how strong he is. I know I did
Was worth every dime. A class act and a monster player
 
At this stage in their careers lol
Bartram is in his prime and a beast at that
I really don't think a lot of people realize how strong Chris is. I know some do but some underestimate how strong he is. I know I did
Was worth every dime. A class act and a monster player

Yes at this stage of their careers, meaning that i think Bart is at his all time best and we all know Keith doesnt play anymore(with a few weeks practice of course) before they could play, would you like Bartram if this ever happens?
 
Yes at this stage of their careers, meaning that i think Bart is at his all time best and we all know Keith doesnt play anymore(with a few weeks practice of course) before they could play, would you like Bartram if this ever happens?

With Keith trying to get ready on short notice yes
Not taking anything from Keith . He is a legend. But I'm betting he is not in dead stroke and it will take dead stroke to beat Chris right now IMO
 
With Keith trying to get ready on short notice yes
Not taking anything from Keith . He is a legend. But I'm betting he is not in dead stroke and it will take dead stroke to beat Chris right now IMO

I agree Petey, keith would be better off playing some easier action at first, i seen what Bart did to APPLEton and morris, without a doubt it is going to take a very strong and in stroke player to beat Bartram!
 
Back
Top