Thorsten Hohmann goes above and beyond

I hope the event is a tremendous success, and that karma repays Mr. Hohmann 10-times over.

For those who do not know, MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is a terrible disease that tends to strike younger folks, perhaps more women than men, and to a great extent in the northern latitudes. I have several cousins with MS, and many friends from school and work. Some can live/cope with the disease, while others have great difficulties. Here is a bit on the subject :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

The wiki article does not include any comments (that I could see, but sometimes I am a bit blind) on more recent work using liberation treatment. Many are considering this a miracle "cure" (or symptom reducer), but there has been resistance from the medical community.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/WFive/20091120/W5_liberation_091121/

I was speaking with a fellow from work whos son was diagnosed with MS about a year ago. His condition deteriorated rapidly, and they took him to get liberation treatment in Mexico, a $10,000 endeavour. My coworker said his son claimed to have much improved hearing and eyesight while still on the operating table ! I have much hope for this treatment, and hope that our medical community will embrace research into its use. Events like this, especially with the participation of great players like Mr. Hohmann, allow more progress to be made in the fight against this terrible disease.

Please consider donating to this very worthwhile cause.

Dave
 
Absolutely awesome. This is good stuff, and Mr.Hohmann certainly is one of the good guys. Well done.
 
Back
Top