Thorsten Hohmann is out, and Tyler Edey is through

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I'm impressed I didn't think Tyler was going to make it passed Thorsten.

Could it be? That there are no Americans in the last 32 but there still remains one Canadian?

MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k guys. :D
 
I knew Tyler was capable of beating Thorsten, but you still had to like Thorsten going into this one, he's been here many times before and this was Tyler's first WPC appearance. If Tyler hits a gear, I would watch out for him!
 
sniper said:
I knew Tyler was capable of beating Thorsten, but you still had to like Thorsten going into this one, he's been here many times before and this was Tyler's first WPC appearance. If Tyler hits a gear, I would watch out for him!

He's definitely proving his worth out there, he just made it through to the last 16.

My picks for the tournament are Tyler Edey and Steve Davis. I know, I know there is little chance of either of them winning. But since I'm not betting anything I'm gonna choose the players I want to win.
 
go tyler go ,edwin montel and tyler edey are canadas very finest,oh is that because they are from calgary.lol
 
jimmy-leggs said:
go tyler go ,edwin montel and tyler edey are canadas very finest,oh is that because they are from calgary.lol


Tyler must be on cloud nine now that he's made the L16. I'm actually surprised Edwin never made it out of his group, other than Hohmann I thought he would match up well with the other players in his group.
 
sniper said:
Tyler must be on cloud nine now that he's made the L16. I'm actually surprised Edwin never made it out of his group, other than Hohmann I thought he would match up well with the other players in his group.
just taking turns,lol,yes i surprised as well.maybe its canadas turn i hope.
 
jimmy-leggs said:
just taking turns,lol,yes i surprised as well.maybe its canadas turn i hope.

I hope so too, it would be awsome to see Edey win it all. But I've always been curious as to why we always get so small a group of Canadian players going to the Worlds. I can think of a dozen more guys who could mix it up very well with the worlds best.
 
Edey and Liu just started their match, it's all tied up at one game apiece.


P.S.
No score yet in the Alcaide vs Luat match.
 
sniper said:
Edey and Liu just started their match, it's all tied up at one game apiece.

P.S.
No score yet in the Alcaide vs Luat match.



It's now 6-4 in favor of Liu, looks like this could turn out to be another close one.

Luat has took a 5-3 lead after falling behind early to Alcaide.
 
Liu went on to win 11-6 and Alcaide won 10-9 vs Luat. Kuo vs Alcano is just starting now, this should be a good one!
 
Back
Top