Thoughts on being a rep/dealer of pool stuff

Banks

Banned
Mulling over the idea of repping some stuff, like tips, chalk, clothing, etc. I could advertise it freely on my tables and FB, so it wouldn't be hard to get out there. Anybody have info on being a rep for anything pool related? I'm sure i could get input from my girlfriend, but there would likely be unnecessary questions and exclamations, as well as the customary loss of closet space. After a good night's sleep, I'll probably just axe the idea of dealing with another pool company. :thumbup:
 
Post

Roll with it, if it don't work... Get back up and try it again'
A lot of ppl have great ideas, it's all about how and who promotes,manages and endorses the brand name.
I'd wear banks gear.
Banks.... Open 24/7' Sounds catchy.




Best of luck and success

Rob.M
 
This one was posted to me somewhere else yesterday, it proves that money can be made, GO FOR IT.


A pool player had a good week. He won a big tournament and stayed up several nights gambling and won a good score. He goes into the Bank of America the next day carrying a bag of money. He insists that he must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because it's a lot of money.

He finally gets into the president's office and the president asks the pool player how much he would like to deposit. He says he has $65,000 and then dumps it out of the bag onto the president's desk. The president is surprised and of course curious as to how he came by all this cash, so he asks him. The pool player says, "I gamble and make bets."

The president replies, "Bets? What kind of bets?" and he says, "For example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square."

"Ha!" says the president, "That's a stupid bet, you can never win that kind of bet."

The pool player says, "So, would you like to take my bet?"

"Sure," says the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!"

The pool player says, "OK, but since there is a lot of money involved is it OK with you if I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 AM to witness?"

"Sure," says the president.

That night the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again, thoroughly checking them out until he was sure that there is no way his balls are square and that he will win the bet.

The next morning at 10 AM the pool player appears with his lawyer at the president's office. He introduces the lawyer to the president and repeats the bet, that $25,000 says the president's balls are square. The president agrees with the bet again and the pool player asks him to drop his pants so they can see. So the president reluctantly drops his pants and shorts.

The pool player looks closely at his balls and then asks if he can feel them.

"Well, OK" says the president, $25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Just as the pool player grabs the president's balls, the lawyer drops over in a dead faint and the president asks the pool player, "What's wrong with your lawyer?"

The pool player replies, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that by 10 AM today I'd have The Bank of America's president's balls in my hands!"
 
Not really Banks. As a Businessman, once you have a decent Business Model, it is always good to have many ideas on how to improve and make it work. All too many times, if something Fails, people are willing to throw their hands in the air and instantly give up.

Not the way it should be. If part of the Major Plan Fails a bit, it isn't time to totally give up, just a time to implement a different Angle or Plan B.

When a Dream is on the other side of the pond, Stepping Stones are often required to get to the other side.
 
Back
Top