Tickets to finals

kingwang

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I wanted to watch the finals, does any body know when I would have to show up to buy the tickets by?

If I show up earlier and just get the $10 regular admission tickets, will I still get to see the finals?
 
kingwang said:
If I wanted to watch the finals, does any body know when I would have to show up to buy the tickets by?

If I show up earlier and just get the $10 regular admission tickets, will I still get to see the finals?


Whatever you pay for the day is what you pay for all day, but I
was thinking it was more than $10 last year.
 
Thanks hondo

On the site it says $15 for finals but $9 for PM general admission...is it just $15 for any day that has finals or $9 until a certain time?

Oh btw, does anybody know how much tables are to rent?

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm worrying over nothing but I'm just a poor college kid who likes pool:(
 
Last edited:
It's $15 for the whole day. You'll possibly have to stand for a
lot of the big matches also.
Tables take tokens that you buy. Can't quite remember what they cost
cause I just played in AZ room the last 2 years.
 
hondo said:
It's $15 for the whole day. You'll possibly have to stand for a
lot of the big matches also.
Tables take tokens that you buy. Can't quite remember what they cost
cause I just played in AZ room the last 2 years.
My back wouldn't hold up if I had to stand the whole time to watch a good match, but I still wish I could have gone just to be at the tournament.....

James
 
kingwang said:
Thanks hondo

On the site it says $15 for finals but $9 for PM general admission...is it just $15 for any day that has finals or $9 until a certain time?

Oh btw, does anybody know how much tables are to rent?

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm worrying over nothing but I'm just a poor college kid who likes pool:(

$1.00 tokens.

Check to be sure but the Finals may be sold out. And THE final match is in the Accu-Stats Arena so with general admission, you can't even see that event.

And even the quarter and semi-finals will be several people deep standing up. If you're not about 6'4" you might reconsider attending.

Next year's event will be across the way at the Expo Center which is HUGELY bigger and seating will be much better.

Regards,
Jim
 
Back
Top