cbi1000 It is what it is... Silver Member Mar 17, 2008 #1 Can i get some feedback on the ultra x shaft please. let me know what you think of them, and if you can compair them to the predators or ob-1. thanks,
Can i get some feedback on the ultra x shaft please. let me know what you think of them, and if you can compair them to the predators or ob-1. thanks,
sponge bob AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 17, 2008 #2 I'll be picking one up to match up to my girl's Montalvo thats currently in the works. I'll let you know how it hits, however it wont be done for a couple of months. Asgar
I'll be picking one up to match up to my girl's Montalvo thats currently in the works. I'll let you know how it hits, however it wont be done for a couple of months. Asgar
Safety AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 17, 2008 #3 Is there a link to more information about them online? I checked but all I can find is a picture of it on Tiger's homepage
Is there a link to more information about them online? I checked but all I can find is a picture of it on Tiger's homepage
cbi1000 It is what it is... Silver Member Mar 18, 2008 #4 feedback I'm still looking for feedback. thanks,