Tigerbilliardcues.com Launched!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Just launched today, Tigerbilliardcues.com (operated by Crown City Billiards) has allied with the Tiger Products factory to offer the complete Tiger Products line of billiards equipment.

Tigerbilliardcues.com is where you will find the most up to date inventory, and new products offered by Tiger Products.

All orders fulfilled personally by CrownCityCorey and to his Professional Standards as a Businessman and Pro Player.

Enjoy browsing around and feel secure in knowing that your Tigerbilliardcues.com purchase will be handled by one of the best and most technical billiard experts in all the land!

Your business is appreciated!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
TigerBilliardCues.com re-dev!

Enjoy the re-development of TigerBilliardCues.com to include: better functionality, many new products and cue series', plus greater ease of check out.

This is your factory outlet for Tiger Billiard Products!

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Enjoy the re-development of TigerBilliardCues.com to include: better functionality, many new products and cue series', plus greater ease of check out.

Hey Corey. Hope all is well.

I recently went back to Sniper tips after being on Kamui for a while. How does the Onyx compare to the Sniper?

Sniper is Medium - Medium/hard, at least in my opinion. What hardness rating would you consider the Onyx?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When are the new shafts coming out?

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Hey Corey. Hope all is well.

I recently went back to Sniper tips after being on Kamui for a while. How does the Onyx compare to the Sniper?

Sniper is Medium - Medium/hard, at least in my opinion. What hardness rating would you consider the Onyx?

Not sure about hardness (really similar), but the Sniper gives better feedback IMO - it may require a little more maintenance I think.