Tim Scruggs sneaky pete LOST by USPS

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the positive reply's, I'll give it another day or 3 before i call a total loss......??

It will probably show up in that day or 3, that's my prediction
anyway. Let us know when/if it arrives. I had this same issue a
week and a half ago and also created a thread about it. Here
is a link if you want to have a look, some of it may ease your
mind, but there are a few horror stories in there. I still have
faith in USPS, but my faith in them is not as strong as it was
a few months ago.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=392746

Good luck, I think it'll show soon though.

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last cue i bought from eBay was shipped out on a Monday, tracking never showed anything other than where it was excepted. 3 day priority took 7. In my area they are using a lot of contract or temp carriers and it's getting worse. My wife's masters degree came in a big brown envelope that said 'DO NOT BEND"...carrier bent it in half to get it in the box, chased his ass down and we had it out. Your cue will show up eventually, like the others side, the tracking isn't worth a nickle.

good luck
Andy

AceAngeles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has happened to me at least 10 times USPS where the tracking information stops somewhere and the item shows up 5-10 days later.

tjshaw02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a Scruggs sneaky last week off the bay, shoulda been here last Wed....USPS cant find it, tracking info stops same day it shipped? guess i just pissed away $560! FML

This happened to me with a pocket chalker I ordered, admittedly way less than $560. It ended up being delivered 1.5 weeks later. Don't give up hope bud!

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I had item take month just wait few days then call I've always got the ball rolling with a call hope everything works out for u

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a new cue three weeks ago.
Seller sent it to me 2nd day delivery via USPS.
Cue was lost for 2 weeks and suddenly just showed up.
I live in a hot climate and the seller does to.
So it's not because of that Global Warming record cold, freeze and snow up north that it happened.... :)
USPS is a mess.
They used to be excellent but lately they've been a joke to deal with, they're having major financial problems which surely are contributing.

markdrums1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update, Cue is in Sandston Va, 8.9 miles from the post office where it started over a week ago....should be here around June at this rate! nice job U.S.P. S!!!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Update, Cue is in Sandston Va, 8.9 miles from the post office where it started over a week ago....should be here around June at this rate! nice job U.S.P. S!!!

At the is rate you could order a cue from South West and get it sooner, as long as South West doesn't ship it UPS ground.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I wasn't happy with USPS at all back when I was slinging golf clubs on the bay. I ship everything UPS now, and haven't had a single problem.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is probably a sorting center. If for some reason a package is taken out of the handling stream it can sit for days. It could be due to the package being damaged or any one of several reasons. I am certain you will have it soon now.

I had a package get stuck in Miami postal sorting center for 9 days not long ago. Once it began to move though it was delivered in 2 days.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take a breath...

Pat Diviney shipped me a cue to me a few months ago. It took the scenic route and USPS finally got it to me after about 3 weeks. Some one just dropped the ball and it sat around in a post office some where. Pat told me he has never lost a cue that he has sent using USPS.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i remember the days when you could mail anything & it'd get there in <3days, intact. if this thread (and BADBEAT's) aren't a prime example of the economy - i don't know what is....

hell, i can truck/LTL an office chair cross-country in 3 days! via FedX/UPS freight, or some Joe-Blow carrier. maybe if they got hit in their wallets on refunds of shipping costs and/or insured amounts - they'd be forced to CHANGE.

good info. thanks for keeping us updated. and good luck.

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blame congress and their attempt to destroy and privatize the usps.

This is so true! But also if everyone knows the usps is going thru a major consolidation and there are shipping and tracking issues why the hell wont they spend the extra 15-20 dollars and send it fedex or ups! You spend 500-2000 for a cue but send it the cheapest possible way...

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had a new case I ordered on Friday show up on Monday, probably a regional issue.

markdrums1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scruggs.jpg

View attachment 379251 So after much *****in and cryin on my part, Scruggs finally shows today....some dents n dings but overall pretty decent shape, just glad it showed up! might even go knock some balls around with it 2day....:yikes:

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alls well that ends well....:)

Yes indeed:)

I'm going to continue to tough it out with USPS Express.
I hope it doesn't end up biting me in the ass.

Congrats OP, I thought it would show, based on my experiences
the last month or two.