Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Sep 3, 2009 #1 I haven't been able to find the start time for this match to watch the streaming. Anyone know the start time. Johnnyt
I haven't been able to find the start time for this match to watch the streaming. Anyone know the start time. Johnnyt
Cuebacca ________ Silver Member Sep 3, 2009 #2 According to an article in the AZ Billiards headlines, it starts at 4 PM on Friday. I assume that's local (eastern) time.
According to an article in the AZ Billiards headlines, it starts at 4 PM on Friday. I assume that's local (eastern) time.
Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Sep 3, 2009 #3 Cuebacca said: According to an article in the AZ Billiards headlines, it starts at 4 PM on Friday. I assume that's local (eastern) time. Click to expand... Thank you Cuebacca. Johnnyt
Cuebacca said: According to an article in the AZ Billiards headlines, it starts at 4 PM on Friday. I assume that's local (eastern) time. Click to expand... Thank you Cuebacca. Johnnyt