>>>>>>>> Times Are Tough and I Must Sell My McDermott, Joss, and Schon Elite <<<<<<<<

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
>>>>>>>> Times Are Tough and I Must Sell My McDermott and Joss<<<<<<<<

Gone gone gone...........

Last edited:

alerotaz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry still new.

Can you tell me what age the Joss would be? What will come with sale, protectors and or amount of shafts. Just to be clear... :)
Thank you

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ryan...

Sorry to hear about the situation. I've seen a couple versions of the N7 before, but I like the veneer colors on this one...

I've had numerous Schon cues in the past...and have seen a couple models with the skull inlays (in fact I just had one not that long ago)...I gotta say this is THE SICKEST looking Schon I've seen in a long time...the only other one that I've seen recently that also tripped my trigger was another Elite! This one's definitely awesome! :wink:

GLWS!!!

(Great guy to deal with here folks!)

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Can you tell me what age the Joss would be? What will come with sale, protectors and or amount of shafts. Just to be clear... :)
Thank you

The Joss is roughly 14 years old (made in 1998) and ALL cues come with one shaft. I may have some 5/16-14 joint protectors to send along for the buyers. I'll have to double check to see if I have any 3/8-10 JPs for the McDermott though.

I've seen a couple versions of the N7 before, but I like the veneer colors on this one...

..I gotta say this is THE SICKEST looking Schon I've seen in a long time...the only other one that I've seen recently that also tripped my trigger was another Elite! This one's definitely awesome! :wink:

GLWS!!!

(Great guy to deal with here folks!)

Thanks for the kind words Jamsgolf. This makes the second N7 type Joss I have owned and it is an amazing cue. I hate to sell the Schon cue as I 100% agree with you that it is the sickest Schon I've ever seen but they all must go!

Send me your offers and questions and thank you for the interest. :wave3:

marka683

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I sent a private message, do not see it in my outbox. New here so just want to verify you got the message

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Ryan I am sorry for the bad news buddy....I hope everything's well...
If someone wants the Joss or Schon and jp's are the only problem I have a set I can ship for free. They'll fit any of these 2. Just let me know your address after you buy the cue from Ryan.

Ryan is a top notch guy to deal with, for sure.
Take care bud and good luck with your sale, not that you need any...

Chris
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Man I hate to see you selling your cues man. I hope things get better for you my friend.

Joe

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks to everybody for the kind words. Cues come and go while some friendships can last forever. :wink:

Let me hear your offers.