Tip replacement and cue work in Indianapolis?

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
I am searching for a place that does decent tip replacement and/or cue work in the Indianapolis area. Please let me know if you know of a place. My search has yielded nothing. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Stacey is a cuemaker in the Indianapolis area. You might search for him. Its either Stacey or Stacy.

r/DCP

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Bob at executive on Keystone does a great job and even cleans the shaft for free.

Fred works out of Brickyard and he also does tips and ferrules.

I am searching for a place that does decent tip replacement and/or cue work in the Indianapolis area. Please let me know if you know of a place. My search has yielded nothing. :(

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Bob at executive on Keystone does a great job and even cleans the shaft for free.

I'm pleased to see the Executive is still in business.
Their front Gold Crown was one of the best I ever played on.
I used to gamble with Bill the Lawyer....met The White Hope for the first time here.....
...offered to pay him a hundred to show the 'impossible bank'.....
....he wouldn't bet less than ten gs.

image.jpg

But it might be time to replace them corner piece ashtrays....:eek:

PocketPooler

Silver Member

Ah... Executive Billiards. 38th and Keyston if i remember right. Been 15-20 years since ive been there. Great One pocket room. A true classic pool room that you dont see too many of any more...

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
I'm on the southside. But I don't have a problem driving somewhere in Indy. What time does executive open or what Time is the cue shop open?

I'd love to shoot some 1p too.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm on the southside. But I don't have a problem driving somewhere in Indy. What time does executive open or what Time is the cue shop open?

I'd love to shoot some 1p too.

Executive opens at noon each day. 52nd and Keystone. Bob, who is the owner, will be there and he does tips. There is also a billiard supply shop just a couple blocks north of there called Steepletons that also does tips. I've had them put a couple on for me and they do a good job. Sometimes there is a cue repairman at John Wayne's on the south side, but not sure which nights.

The guys at Executive love to play banks and 1p and they're all pretty nice fellas. The place isn't much to look at, but the front tables play pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk