Tip replacement in the Phoenix are, preferably while I wait

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someday I'll be set up to do my own tip replacements but for now I have to rely on someone else. Does anyone know of a good trust worthy place to have a tip put on in the Phoenix area, preferable the west valley?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you go see Bryan, commission him to build you a Merry Widow!
Ex Navy man, good guy, and a Patriot.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roger Long

I used the pro shop at Bullshooters on W Peoria in Phx. Roger is a good guy and will take care of you.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Shoot the Bull - House of Cue on Indian School & 13th, the people got train by BMC. They do good work, fair prices, and no nonsense.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someday I'll be set up to do my own tip replacements but for now I have to rely on someone else. Does anyone know of a good trust worthy place to have a tip put on in the Phoenix area, preferable the west valley?
Wait a minute! You built a 9' Diamond table from popsicle sticks, did some custom routing, then put the cloth on yourself, and now you need someone to put a tip on a cue??? :)

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute! You built a 9' Diamond table from popsicle sticks, did some custom routing, then put the cloth on yourself, and now you need someone to put a tip on a cue??? :)
Yoy have a very good point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk