TnT cue cases?

TrxR

Has anyone got their hands on a TnT cue case yet? They look alot like a JB case but was wondering about the quality.

I've already got a JB 4x8 ultra rugged but was curious about these new cases.

TrxR

Link of T n T?
Haven't been able to find a web page or pricing yet. But there is a guy selling them on FB and raffleing them off.

FB_IMG_1656802659378.jpg
FB_IMG_1656802677692.jpg
FB_IMG_1656802684602.jpg
FB_IMG_1656802693241.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
John Barton aka JBCases, stands behind what he sells, who is your go to with TNT if you have problem.

Foo Goo Who? Support forum member John Barton.

Plus JBCase, supports Pool.👍👍👍

Last edited:

Guy Manges

Registered
John Barton aka JBCases, stands behind what he sells, who is your go to with TNT if you have problem.

Foo Goo Who? Support forum member John Barton.

Plus JBCase, supports Pool.👍👍👍
Cowboy, on this forum a lot of members don't like pool supporter products, I guess it takes it all to make it work... Guy

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I goofed again it is support’s, looking at the TNT photo next to JBCases Rugged the difference is big. IMHO JBCase is made better.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cowboy, on this forum a lot of members don't like pool supporter products, I guess it takes it all to make it work... Guy
no idea what you mean here. you think people that frequent this forum don't like those that support the game? think you're dead wrong myself.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troy is a solid guy. I'm sure if you email him about the construction he will respond and give you what you want to know. Weekend of the 4th might take a day or two

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
So.... Marketing?

Well it what companies do take money for advertising. Like CSI in exchange for display of logo.

Mike does same on this Fourm. Has many advertisers to help pay bills.

Back to original thing the TNT looks inferior to John’s Rugged.

Maybe I am biasised, as I have a Butterfly Rugged, it show no sign of wear, is built likr battle wagon.

JMHO.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it what companies do take money for advertising. Like CSI in exchange for display of logo.

Mike does same on this Fourm. Has many advertisers to help pay bills.

Back to original thing the TNT looks inferior to John’s Rugged.

Maybe I am biasised, as I have a Butterfly Rugged, it show no sign of wear, is built likr battle wagon.

JMHO.
Agreed.
JB cases are in a league of their own.
Maybe someone will E-mail Troy at T n T and we will find out about how they are put together.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look just like those Acme's that Omega sells.

Probably are, with a different name on them. A lot of companies do that with Chinese products, if you look on Amazon for stuff after a while you will notice that really there are maybe 2-3 actually different products for each category rebranded or a bit shape changed sold under 20 different names. 4 chargers, different names all the same under the skin with a bit of different plastic molding changes.

Capture.JPG

Last edited: