TNT Jump/Break Review

Foolio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was about time I bought a break cue, so I recently acquired a used TNT jump/break cue. It is my first break or jump cue, and I wanted to review it seeing as there are not many reviews of TNT cues.

It has the forearem made of bacote with the handle beign purpleheart. It look great. Being used, it has some nicks but nothing that affects play. The bacote looks great as well as the purpleheart.

The shaft is what really stood out to me. I'm not sure if all TNT break cues comes like this cue did, but the taper at the beginning is fat. It feels conical, its fat at the beginning and gets thinner at the tip. It looks like the tip is 13mm. This makes the taper great. I feel for a break/jump cue the taper that the cuemaker decided on is perfect. Just feels solid.

It came with a phenolic ferrule and samsara tip. The tips really hard, now I know that the hype is true. Great tip for breaking or jumping! You can play with it too!

All in all, this cue is great! It breaks great and jumps just as easily. I've been able to park the cue ball and spread the balls real nice. I even spent some time playing with the cue. I was able to spin the cue ball and control it even with the samsara tip. I would recommend TNT break cues to anybody.

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
I had that j/b made from troy(TNT)!! I hope you enjoy as much as I did, I think you are the 4-5 owner of that j/b.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tnt j/b

I have one i would sell. Great j/b just found a break only that I like.

wontonny

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was about time I bought a break cue, so I recently acquired a used TNT jump/break cue. It is my first break or jump cue, and I wanted to review it seeing as there are not many reviews of TNT cues.

It has the forearem made of bacote with the handle beign purpleheart. It look great. Being used, it has some nicks but nothing that affects play. The bacote looks great as well as the purpleheart.

The shaft is what really stood out to me. I'm not sure if all TNT break cues comes like this cue did, but the taper at the beginning is fat. It feels conical, its fat at the beginning and gets thinner at the tip. It looks like the tip is 13mm. This makes the taper great. I feel for a break/jump cue the taper that the cuemaker decided on is perfect. Just feels solid.

It came with a phenolic ferrule and samsara tip. The tips really hard, now I know that the hype is true. Great tip for breaking or jumping! You can play with it too!

All in all, this cue is great! It breaks great and jumps just as easily. I've been able to park the cue ball and spread the balls real nice. I even spent some time playing with the cue. I was able to spin the cue ball and control it even with the samsara tip. I would recommend TNT break cues to anybody.

Foolio, this is so crazy because I just picked myself up a dedicated TNT breaker. Solid purpleheart stained black and I LOVE it. I also play racks with it just to get used to how it feels, the samsara tip really lets you put a good amount of side on the ball except the cue deflects like crazy. I'm down to cruise to the mule again or wherever you play over summer so we can compare.