To my new favorites!

nmpoolplr

Registered
I finally got on this forum! Well, I'd like to thank some of you pros out there who I got to spend time with in Vegas... well, Mika, you are always fun to be with, Hillbilly, yes, Charlie, you are awesome. If you all haven't spent time looking at his playbook, please do. Stevie Moore...well, I enjoyed talking with you, real down to earth person I don't mind looking at :) Corey Harper, thanks for the bank pool! And, of course, Craig Riley...if you haven't visited his website, it's www.thelifeofriley.org...check out his videos...there is one where he makes a cut shot on the spot from behind the headstring WITHOUT touching a rail. I've spent the last few days trying this...if you know the secret, please TELL ME!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
nmpoolplr said:
I finally got on this forum! Well, I'd like to thank some of you pros out there who I got to spend time with in Vegas... well, Mika, you are always fun to be with, Hillbilly, yes, Charlie, you are awesome. If you all haven't spent time looking at his playbook, please do. Stevie Moore...well, I enjoyed talking with you, real down to earth person I don't mind looking at :) Corey Harper, thanks for the bank pool! And, of course, Craig Riley...if you haven't visited his website, it's www.thelifeofriley.org...check out his videos...there is one where he makes a cut shot on the spot from behind the headstring WITHOUT touching a rail. I've spent the last few days trying this...if you know the secret, please TELL ME!

Glad to be of service! ;)

I always welcome a good game in the booth!