to sell or not to sell???????

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i have a jerry -r- for sale. i was contacted by someone about selling it. but this person has no posts or i trader. what would you do. is this a dilemma or should i just pass on this sale..any answers will be greatly appreciated.....thank to all.........mike

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i have a jerry -r- for sale. i was contacted by someone about selling it. but this person has no posts or i trader. what would you do. is this a dilemma or should i just pass on this sale..any answers will be greatly appreciated.....thank to all.........mike

when I was younger and looking for work and the interviewer asked me if I had any experience, I simply told him I can't get experience unless someone starts me off. If the money clears I don't see a problem. I have only one itrader, but its a start.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You can also use an escrow service. Typically the cost of that service is split between both parties. This insures to the buyer the cue is as described, and insures that you get your money.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Do the money order. Cash it and then send the cue. Problem over. Everyone deserves a chance to buy a cue on AZ. Give the guy a chance, you will feel better.

WolfBreed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Paypal has a partnership with Escrow.com. It's a convenient and relatively inexpensive way to protect the buyer and the seller. However, I believe it has a value limit of $5K. Worth checking out.