Toam V-10 again.💩

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Taom V-10 is right. Spell check goofed, hate the auto fill.

Attachments

• C5C9B189-DDD5-468B-A0C5-F3FD5F610EAA.jpeg
    C5C9B189-DDD5-468B-A0C5-F3FD5F610EAA.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I ended up losing mine somewhere so I ordered a new cube. Of course about a week or two after having my new cube I found the old one stuck to the back leg of one of my theater chairs. Stupid magnets. 🤣

Now I have one cube that is 75% there and another one that is same as brand new.

My old magnet was a small-ish one in a silicone holder. They have some fidget spinner thing on them, dumb but it had the holder part. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2555240074...d=link&campid=5335988529&toolid=20001&mkevt=1 Strong enough to stick, but it will fall off and attach itself to any number of metal things if you bump it.

If you want a magnetic "holder" that works great, get this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1218784179...d=link&campid=5335988529&toolid=20001&mkevt=1 and put it on the bottom of your cube. Before you stick it on there, take some tape and cover the bottom of the taom and go about 1/3 up it's sides. If it's just on the bottom with the sticky pad, it will tear the paper off the bottom eventually, thus the tape.

Take a second magnet and put it in your pocket. If your jeans have the little "5th pocket" this is a great place. The magnets are strong enough to go through multiple layers of jean material without letting loose from an accidental bump.

I purchased some clear heat shrink tubing to try to attach the magnet but it's on a slow boat from china apparently.

tomatoshooter

They have some fidget spinner thing on them, dumb but it had the holder part.
Does it clip on your belt? I'm just imagining looking at a tough shot....hmm......spinspinspinspinspinSPINNNNNNNNNNPOW!
Pretend like the spinny action gives me extra mojo and see how people react.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
This is what's left of my first Taom Pyro. It gets flaky / crumbly near the bottom, so I switched to a new cylinder.

1658675951806.png

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I ended up losing mine somewhere so I ordered a new cube. Of course about a week or two after having my new cube I found the old one stuck to the back leg of one of my theater chairs. Stupid magnets. 🤣

Now I have one cube that is 75% there and another one that is same as brand new.

My old magnet was a small-ish one in a silicone holder. They have some fidget spinner thing on them, dumb but it had the holder part. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2555240074...d=link&campid=5335988529&toolid=20001&mkevt=1 Strong enough to stick, but it will fall off and attach itself to any number of metal things if you bump it.

If you want a magnetic "holder" that works great, get this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1218784179...d=link&campid=5335988529&toolid=20001&mkevt=1 and put it on the bottom of your cube. Before you stick it on there, take some tape and cover the bottom of the taom and go about 1/3 up it's sides. If it's just on the bottom with the sticky pad, it will tear the paper off the bottom eventually, thus the tape.

Take a second magnet and put it in your pocket. If your jeans have the little "5th pocket" this is a great place. The magnets are strong enough to go through multiple layers of jean material without letting loose from an accidental bump.

I purchased some clear heat shrink tubing to try to attach the magnet but it's on a slow boat from china apparently.
i bought a metal cast holder for it from cueduster
then i got a magnetic clip and just super glued a washer on the bottom of the metal cast holder to have my nice neat taom cue holder now magnetic lol,because i wasnt a fan of any of the magnetic holder for it
ill add pics later

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I've been using the Toam V-10 for several months now. Sticks to the cue great, doesn't transfer to the balls. Only chalk I'll use now.

I also found this holder. The Toam rounds fits snuggly inside and has a nice magnetic cap when storing in you cue case or pocket.

1668549208720.png