Too funny for NPR- n/s Coach Ditka BUSTED!!

So now we're not allowed to "adjust." What's this world coming to?
 
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Hey, I'm a Chicago guy, and knowing feisty old 'Iron Mike' like I do....I don't think he's adjusting - I think some heckler said something he didn't like and so Mike is saying - "S..K My D..K"..............^_^

Nooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaay!!_Not Coach Ditka:rolleyes: :rolleyes:_ He would never say such a thing .LMAO
 
Some People Never Learn :)

THIS is your return to AZB post/thread ?
You must be cruisin for another vacation....
D.
 
I'm Shakin It Here,Boss... I'm Shakin It

Walt Frazier said:
I'm sorry,is this thread offensive? I thought it was pretty damn funny .If this offends you smorgassbored I apologize .


HA !
I'm not offended by hardly ANYTHING..... but if you keep testing the moderators, you will surely feel their barb....
Doug
( I know that it's hard to believe, but I've been banned here my damnself.... but now I got my mind right,boss.... ) :)
 
This thread belongs in NPR. You don't follow rules too well Walt. Is it because you think you're 'special'?
 
So let me get this right

Smorgass Bored said:
HA !
I'm not offended by hardly ANYTHING..... but if you keep testing the moderators, you will surely feel their barb....
Doug
( I know that it's hard to believe, but I've been banned here my damnself.... but now I got my mind right,boss.... ) :)

If you're not offended by this thread,then your purpose for this P.S.A. is :

A) Watch my back.You are really concerned about my AZ status here(yeah right)

B)You have the inside track on what Mr. Wilson likes and dislikes and you'd hate to see me get into trouble (yeah right again)

C) You're just being a bit of an azz .And right now you're just breaking my balls because I am recently off a sabatical from here(BINGO)

It's cool smorgassbored,I know you don't like me .You never did.So I expect this sort of thing from you .Until Dave or Mike tells me I have made an error in judgement,I will post whatever,and whenever I like.

Thank you very much.
 
Not special

punter said:
This thread belongs in NPR. You don't follow rules too well Walt. Is it because you think you're 'special'?

I just try not to jump on other members threads with arguementative undertones .Maybe you should try that .
 
Last edited:
HUH ? Is NOT An Answer (Judge Judy)

Walt Frazier said:
If you're not offended by this thread,then your purpose for this P.S.A. is :

A) Watch my back.You are really concerned about my AZ status here(yeah right)

B)You have the inside track on what Mr. Wilson likes and dislikes and you'd hate to see me get into trouble (yeah right again)

C) You're just being a bit of an azz .And right now you're just breaking my balls because I am recently off a sabatical from here(BINGO)

It's cool smorgassbored,I know you don't like me .You never did.So I expect this sort of thing from you .Until Dave or Mike tells me I have made an error in judgement,I will post whatever,and whenever I like.

Thank you very much.


A & C
I don't dislike you and I don't know why you're saying that.... ( are you an ESKIMO ? )
Doug
( do whatever floats your boat ) :)
 
Walt Frazier said:
I just try not to jump on other members threads with arguementative undertones .Maybe you should try that .


If I open a thread that has nothing to do with pool, it will be in NPR. Maybe you should try THAT !!
 
punter said:
If I open a thread that has nothing to do with pool, it will be in NPR. Maybe you should try THAT !!

Temper Temper ..Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz me .LOL

Don't throw a rod punter,you can always hit a single key on your keyboard and not even be botherd by this terrible,disgraceful,shameful,out-of-place thread .

Relax ..If ,you cannot relax .Just ignore me.
 
Last edited:
Your right

punter said:
If I open a thread that has nothing to do with pool, it will be in NPR. Maybe you should try THAT !!

It is not pool related but all he had to do was title his post "Mike Ditka, playing pocket pool. Sheesh take it easy.
 
And what's funny about this

nfty9er said:
It is not pool related but all he had to do was title his post "Mike Ditka, playing pocket pool. Sheesh take it easy.

Is that I acknowledged this thread as maybe a tad bit off center by the heading"Too Funny for NPR" ..Hello!!..I would think that just based on the title alone,most members would not expect a thread about how to draw your ball .But what do I know,hell I think the Saints will win the superbowl:)
 
Last edited:
You had to say that!

Smorgass Bored said:
A & C
I don't dislike you and I don't know why you're saying that.... ( are you an ESKIMO ? )
Doug
( do whatever floats your boat ) :)

You had to say that! (Using bull horn) MR. Wison, MR. Wilson help! I can understand why you got banned!! I cn't get that song out of my head, see what you did. Don't be lookn at my parka!!
 
Back
Top