Tour NickName

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seen your fans were looking to call you WyldChyld. I still gotta catch up with Steve about that introduction of..."and on Table 3 we have the 2000 BCA Junior National 9-ball Champion Sarah 'HotPants' Rousey against a no introduction needed opponent, Number 1 ..." That wax made all the difference in those dance moves, hehe!!!:p

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Very funny Tonya. How have you been. It's good to hear from you. I hope you aren't causing too much trouble wherever in the world you might be. I don't know if Hotpants will stick...that would be one long story to tell.

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
haha! so its not gonna be HotPants. dont be surprised come the end of June. we will be on our own turf in Hollywood, we gotta have some control-just kidding! not too much trouble. hitting up Orlando this weekend w/ Pauletta. gotta see what weekend has to offer.good luck @ BlueChip, stay down, breathe & follow thru.

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah...here we are in Lando. Sorry we missed your exciting matchups...GaYoung & Viv, wow! Wish we was there, we almost made the 6o'clock flight out, but it landed too damn late-10:20. Off to CityWalk, tearing up Margaritaville.Pauletta says we will be having one for you and TooTall. Doubles or nothing???Bring your clubs to Florida---don't forget to valet them when you are at the tables. hehehehehehe

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hey crazy girl. It was good to see you again in Indiana. Maybe me and Viv both will be in the final in San Diego...then you will have to make a real long trip to watch. See you soon.

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
VIEJAS-thats what its all about!!

Hell yea! Thats the attitude! You go girl! I am telling you right now, you make it to the finals...I am so there. Believe that!
Sure was good seeing ya'll too. Too bad I didn't make the whole tourney, I so wish I was there to see you whip em. Orlando had my attention, Jose said lets ride out, so I hopped that flight to Chicago without hesitation. Haha! Jose gets em going everytime.
In SaltLake for moment-SpringBreak#2. Cant wait to get back to Florida-this cold weather can really get to someone ya know. Fly out tonight, at the beach by noon. <--this is the life! retired @ 26 hey...you got the msg on the clubs right? Pauletta wants to tee off...whatever that means.
Looks like your fans are interested in that nickname of yours...should we give em story #1 or #2 without the names and faces. <--just jokes!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Settle down Tonya...no stories! Sounds like you really have the life. Partying around the world. I'll try my best to make it to the TV rounds in San Diego so you guys can make another trip to the other side of the states. Have fun!

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sarah...now you know they aint stories if they are all true!
SanDiego has a lot of potential-good luck and rolls.
catch us @ Vegas for sure. you'll have the loudest cheering section-morning, noon, & night--24/7--haha!
can you believe they created such a plus for Pauletta & I?
by the way, got my first game of golf in when I returned to Hollywood on Sunday. so I know what tee off means now-haha! i can't putt to save my score, but I did make one Par 3. closest to pin. and also straightest drive. them pros better watch out too.
;)

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks Tonya. I look forward to seeing you guys in Vegas.

Sounds like you played alright on Sunday. I'll bring my clubs to Hollywood. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play a little before then. Sounds like you are a good golfer....I might need a spot. Think they will have valet parking for my clubs?? :)

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
<---try this shot Sarah

valet for your clubs...anytime girl! we gotcha back. no doubt!so you was in ATL? let us know next time you make it to the south-durrty durrty south.-always up for a road trip. our last road trip took us 2000miles to hear the hot pants in action @ TheQuerque. :eek: as for this weekend i was in Kansas, went home for a minute to watch some natives play basketball. wondering if you can try the shot in my avatar. hollabackgirl!

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Miss Sarah Rousey

hey chic! so our Viejas plan failed. damnitman! we still have Vegas. rack 'em

on another note: our basketball team just won the National Championship for the National Indian Athletic Association. remember I was telling you thats why I couldnt make SanDiego. Well we won it!!! Champs!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
You are right Tonya...my plan for Viejas definitely failed. I'm just saving it all up for Vegas! See you soon.

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vegas Bound

Vegas it is! For sure. Heading to Albuquerque tomorrow, hope I dont get cut off at the bar. Husband and I are staying at the Sandia Hotel this time, and that is all I need for them to remember what they did in October. Hey, it was all them. I wasn't even involved. Okay, well I was within earshot.....if you dont remember, maybe they wont either.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Have fun. Let me know how nice the new hotel is. We get to stay there this year for the US Open. I'm sure they won't remember your little incident...haha.

Sarah

oOTonkaJoOo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sarahrousey said:
I'm sure they won't remember your little incident...haha.

Sarah

I just said it wasnt me. haha!

Hotel is beautiful. I took the mountain view, been watching the golfers all day, should of brought the clubs for valet. You guys are in for a real treat, although Im still advertising for HardRock. <-had to throw that comment in there.:D