Tournaments in Detroit area

pimp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone knew of any tournaments in the Detroit area during the week. I'm working in Auburn Hills for the next month or so and would like to play some pool.

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
They're all in the Central edition of "Inside English", online version found here... http://www.insideenglish.net/

That being said, off the top of my head. Open Nine Ball at Hall Of Fame in Warren on Tuesday Night. Open Nine Ball at Plush Pockets in Warren on Thursday night. Handicap 9 Ball at Plush Pockets and Hall Of Fame on Sunday night. BB 8 Ball at Pepperbottoms in St. Clair Shores Sunday Night. Many more almost every night. They're all in the Central section of IE...Tom

onepktplyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Insideenglish.net
They have all tourney's in area listed on central section. Contact info also
Maybe well butt heads at one of them.

pimp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i looked in inside english and some of the tournys a not accurate. I won't do any of the open tournys on big table cause I absolutely suck on 9 footers. I'll do any 8 ball on bar boxes or some of the 9 foot handicap tournys. I wouldn't even mind trying a one pocket tourny if anyone has one. I'm only in town monday thru thurdays night though.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Wed night at the Blue Diamond in Det. is open 9 on BB. The place is in a residential area. Think of a neighborhood bar. They have 2 Diamond BB, 5 Valleys and 2 9ft GC.

$15. 5/4 open. Starts around 7:30/8:00. Expect to see Adam Smith, Mark Ritter, Craig McPartlin, John Binion. They are usually the favorites but dont always win as there are many other great players that you probably don't know. Those players along with Ronnie Wiseman will also be at the other tournaments in the area.

Mon at the Blue Diamond is action night. There are usually a few pros that drop in along with some road players. Last week Shane Winters made a stop to try to fill his pockets.

It is worth visiting. Just to see the action.

Last edited: