Tournaments in Salt Lake City?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do any of you guys know of weekly tournaments in the SLC area? Preferably softer fields that get reported to Fargo?

sam74

Registered
I stopped by there Monday night first time. It appears To be a newer establishment so would be required by federal law to be accessible although I couldn't verify that as that was not what i was looking for.

You might have a hard time getting a table. The help claimed there were big money games all the time so if you gamble that might help. I enjoyed my stop but had my juke box selections skipped over.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stopped by there Monday night first time. It appears To be a newer establishment so would be required by federal law to be accessible although I couldn't verify that as that was not what i was looking for.

You might have a hard time getting a table. The help claimed there were big money games all the time so if you gamble that might help. I enjoyed my stop but had my juke box selections skipped over.
Big $ is a stretch

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open to interpretation I'm sure. There was some guy who appeared to be asking for side action for $500 race to seven but I saw no cash and no apparent takers. All 7' diamonds and one larger than 9' table though. Most everyone playing 9 ball.
1-12ft, 7? Bar tables. Most action is $100 or less. There are a few that will bet some, exception not the rule.