Trade my cue(s) for a cool watch??

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have 4 cues for trade:

-Nova Titlist conversion----------------------pictures----------->>>>> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=372506
-Duffering conversion Searing----------------------pictures----------->>>>>http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=360641
-Greg Kucharski classic 4 pointer with Cortland wrap and bushka veneers----------------------pictures----------->>>>> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=372506
-JD- gotta take pictures

Looking for the decent quality watch from couple hundred bucks to 4-5k. Can trade up or down

Let me know what you have, no quartz please

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I own a automatic Carrera with black gator wrap I might trade for the right cue..
I've worn it maybe a dozen times, and it's been in my box since..

Email me at hauserdale@gmail.com

I also have a Rolex GMT T serial #
I've been thinking about trading for the right cues..

Dale

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have one of these
I also have the leather band and deployment clasp, the leather band should be replaced, but the clasp is in great shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,314

tman561

Straight Shooter56
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hey Mel,You have great taste in cues and watches. Suggestion, join a watch forum with same offer, there you will be looking for a pool player in a whole sea of watch collectors where it would be nothing for them to part with one of their watches like it is for you with one of your cues.

champsic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here it is something you might like...

Attachments

• 20140602_091717.jpg
    20140602_091717.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,734

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mel,

Have you considered getting a Planet Ocean Co-Axial Seamaster?
I just picked one up as a birthday gift to myself and got the orange bezel version in 46mm size.

I debated getting a chrono but I already have a Breitling Avenger Chronograph (Titanium) and so
I wanted a different look. The Breitling is about 2.5mm smaller and the weight different is really noticeable
because of its titanium case & bracelet versus the Omega watch that's stainless steel.

Neither watch is meant for the meek or timid as both watches have large cases, especially the Breitling
that's unusually tall, bezels and watch-faces. And from an appearance standpoint, it really helps if you
have a muscular forearm when you wear a large watch like these. Otherwise, and for most persons, a watch
that's in the 38mm-42mm size seems to work better according to Breitling and Omega dealers I've dealt with.

Matt B.

Last edited:

jaetee

rack master ;)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That Breitling watch is really nice...

Any pics of the cues you have up for trade/sale?

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Mel,

It appears to me that you are really looking for a big boy watch to be
willing to trade a big boy cue or two for one. As much as I would consider
trading mine I simply cannot as my wife gave it to me for a present.

bigboywatch.jpg

dom_poppa

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of the cue first?

We have to see if the Searing is worth the trade because the ST is not or else you are just wasting people's time.

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Any pics of the cue first?

We have to see if the Searing is worth the trade because the ST is not or else you are just wasting people's time.

How exactly I am wasting people's time?

It takes 10 seconds to find my other thread with advanced search

And there is definitely nothing wrong with my ST, I did not ask for 10-20k watch in trade for my cues

Last edited: