Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your post does not warrant a reply. You only spread evil and I will not be a part of your bulling!
Sounds like Mike is right then, if you're not willing to offer any proof that your allegations have even a scintilla of truth to them.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every woman on the league who is opposed should just stop playing if the LO isn't willing to make it right

This.

No league can continue on with only one team.

Seems simple. If it was that egregious I dont see how
this would go on for "years and years"

Your story has a very strong smell of bullshit.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Your post does not warrant a reply. You only spread evil and I will not be a part of your bulling!

As if you're fooling anyone here with your agenda complete with web site link.

If you have a trans fetish there's places you can go to meet them.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife was talking to me and I may having accidentally hit yes.....instead of NO.

I do not agree with it.....not in the least.

There are only two genders of the human race.....Male and Female.

Jeff

Kali8675

Registered
Just call it a biological ladies tournament....keep a file of birth certificates...everyone has one.

I wish it were that simple. Title VII had the word "gender' attached years ago so that isn't an option until the laws change.. So Get out and Vote so the rules will be changed!

Thank you Joe Rogan....at least you get it~

WOW! What a topic, seems straight forward and in my opinion I think that this is WRONG. Interested to see what other people think??

Trent from Toledo

I see a simple solution. Establish fair handicaps. There are lots of such handicapping systems and you don't need to join a national organization to do it -- it can be all independent or in-house. No lawyers involved.

I wish they would do the handicap system as well. The league in question is very old fashioned....even the rules...such as breaking from kitchen....what is made on the break is what you are stuck with..etc. There used to be 18 teams..which has been reduced to 7 currently, and another 3 teams stating they will be out the door next year. I am actually thinking of starting my own women's league in the area and running it correctly, perhaps even "invitational" as one person posted...Thanks for idea..

There was a scenario in Vegas at the APA ... She ended up being kicked out of the tournament.. But with an invitational you decide who plays. Maybe you can use that info in some way.

Good luck, Ben
...Thank you Ben...very good idea. Hope to use it next year. Wonder what happened in Vegas...

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Only asking, do you think woman inherently don't play as well as males? If so can you say why?
There's been lots of discussion about that here, and the most likely explanation is that there are just lots fewer women interested in pool, so there will naturally be fewer top players.

I think it's also possible that there are innate physical differences that apply to pool - pool is a semi athletic game and men have evolved for that kind of thing.

I support gender choice, but I think it's legitimate to question the fairness of trans women competing in women-only competition (and vice versa) - whether physical advantage means enough in pool to matter is another question.

Next questions: Should trans women (biologically male) be allowed in men-only competition? How about trans men (biologically female)?

pj
chgo

CallShotCowboy

AZB Rose Gold
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Woman's team in our league has been in first most of the season,
and now only a few points out, way ahead of the bulk of the pact chasing,
I'm in no way checking to make sure they are all girls....

It's said by we chasing woman is a good thing and it's fargo's fault,
that's what I tell my wife,
I'm staying out of this.

Last edited:

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish it were that simple. Title VII had the word "gender' attached years ago so that isn't an option until the laws change..

Thank you Joe Rogan....at least you get it~

I wish they would do the handicap system as well. The league in question is very old fashioned....even the rules...such as breaking from kitchen....what is made on the break is what you are stuck with..etc. There used to be 18 teams..which has been reduced to 7 currently, and another 3 teams stating they will be out the door next year. I am actually thinking of starting my own women's league in the area and running it correctly, perhaps even "invitational" as one person posted...Thanks for idea..

...Thank you Ben...very good idea. Hope to use it next year. Wonder what happened in Vegas...

You have been asked for proof. You must have missed the request.

What City?

What League?

What is the name of the team of the players in Question?

JC

Coos Cues
You have been asked for proof. You must have missed the request.

What City?

What League?

What is the name of the team of the players in Question?

There is no city nor league. Nor specific players.

This is a hypothetical, misrepresented as truth.

Mike page sniffed it out correctly immediately.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I support gender choice

pj
chgo

What the hell is gender choice??????

Is it part of the "men can go into girls bathroom"?????

If it is, all I can say is "don't let me catch one of them CONFUSED people in a girls bathroom"....

What would happen? Well:

Here is a line _________________________________

Not good...

Here is another line______________________________

^^^^^^^^^read between the lines.

BTW, I would never harm a "human being" or an animal......however,............

Jeff

Kali8675

Registered
Addressing Replies

Our league is genderless using Fargorate and all such issues evaporated.

Most of the Women are not establish/have never played outside of league so therefore do not have a Fargo rate...The Transgenders do...One is around 560..the other 489...which according to Fargo...both are ranked Women's Masters. The League attempted to get them out that way on a vote but night of vote they did not show up due to being bullied.

Every woman on the league who is opposed should just stop playing if the LO isn't willing to make it right
. Thank you for your input...however since it is the only league in general vicinity, The women won't be able to play their beloved game of pool. That is just not fair. Many of them go to the table grumbling. I have heard them state,"I don't know why I'm even trying, you're going to win anyways." And before anyone attacks that statement as being defeated already, please do not reply. These are ladies that only want to be out of the house once a week for a good time...The suck it up for the time being but there is so much grumbling. I myself have stopped playing in the league after I spoke out. I watched these Trans-Masters totally obviate their opponents. The prize money at end of season is diminished because the Masters are constantly running the table. IN that league, Table runs are rewarded.

I have been getting a lot of ideas from everyone so I thank you all very much...I probably will try to start a invite only league, (among other criteria) , next year to get away from this very issue.

To the Two Bullies on this thread...spread your hate elsewhere.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they still have ladies nights?
Tuesdays ladies play for free, etc.

The gender nazis may have done away with
those, I don't know.

If they do have one in your area, invite every
lady in that league to get together.

Everyone throws in 5 bucks per player/ per night
No green fees, no league dues, invite only.

If anyone asks its not a league, just a few ladies
playing a little pool.:)