I bought one of these for when I'm flying with my cues:
I thought that at 32", it was going to hold my case and cues, and I wanted to avoid paying oversize fees by going with this size, but the cue case is just a bit too big to fit inside, even diagonally. I've been taking my cues out (player and break cue) and laying them inside the lower area of the duffel, padded by my clothes. They lie nicely beside the two support rods for the extension handle. I take everything out of the cue case, and put that stuff into the duffel for travel too. My cue case, which is a fairly plain, two-pocket top loader, will slide underneath the two top handle loops, with one handle positioned over the larger lower pocket, and one between the upper and lower pockets, essentially locking it into place. It actually helps stabilize the duffel when I have it standing up on end, and I'm using the extendable handle to pull it around. I've travelled with my equipment like that eight times in total so far, with no damage, and no real issues, except for a return trip from Vegas this past August. The agent for Southwest at Harry Reid seemed to think it wasn't OK to have my cases attached like that, and wanted to issue a separate baggage tag (and fee). We had a discussion about it, she called her supervisor, and he had her tag the both of them separately, despite them being physically attached, and let it go with a single fee. When I arrived home, and my baggage came out on the conveyor belt, someone had separated them, and both had to be picked up individually.
That Pagulayan Tallmade case looks really nice, seems to stay below the oversize fees, and lets one keep the case and contents intact. Might need a better carry-on for the extra clothes needed on longer stays, but that's not a bad idea anyway. Seems like an asking price in line with other options too. I'd like to see one in person.