Tried to Add Amboyna cue to for sale thread

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again , went into Post Thread , added info and pictures , Now can not find . added link to photo bucket , and as many pictures as it would let me .

Amboyna and Quilted Maple

1617799593221.png

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These??

Attachments

• IMG_7515.jpg
    IMG_7515.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7516.jpg
    IMG_7516.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7518.jpg
    IMG_7518.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7519.jpg
    IMG_7519.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7520.jpg
    IMG_7520.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7520.jpg
    IMG_7520.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 80

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If those are them. You do not need photobucket other than sizing. I downloaded those right from your page, saved them to my file and posted them. No photobucket needed.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you click on the Forums link, which is on top of every page, you will be taken to a long page with links to various forums:

forum2.jpeg

If you click on the Wanted/For Sale link, you will land on this preliminary page:

forum1.jpeg

At the top of the preliminary page, you choose what sub-forum you want to go to:

Code:
For Sale Items
eBay Auctions
Wanted

I'm not sure why users can post threads on the preliminary page, but that is where your posts ended up. If you scroll down the preliminary page, you will see that there are three threads that you started:

forum3.jpeg

What you should have done was clicked on the "For Sale Items" link on the top of the preliminary page, which takes you to For Sale forum, then clicked the orange button on the upper right hand side of the page that says "Post thread".

Last edited: