True Believer's Syndrome

av84fun

Banned
sde...<<Have you ever flown any skydivers?>> No...and I've never seen the wisdom of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and hanging from a rag!!! (-:

BE SAFE.

Jim

av84fun

Banned
Renegade...<<Now if only we can get someone to throw in snakes, as well.....>>

Ask and it shall be answered. There is an old story that some might feel is quite appropriate for this thread. Shotened up a lot...there once was a rattlesnake crossing a dirt road. It saw a car coming and yelled out to a passerby begging to be taken off the road before getting run over.

The passerby was worried that he would get bitten but the rattlesnake PROMISED he would not bite the man who saved his life. So, the passerby picked up the snake and carried it to safety...at which point the snake bit the guy.

The man said..."You PROMISED not to bite me." and the snake said..."You knew I was a rattlesnake when you picked me up."

(-:

Jim

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
av84fun said:
sde...<<Have you ever flown any skydivers?>> No...and I've never seen the wisdom of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and hanging from a rag!!! (-:

BE SAFE.

Jim

I believe that I am in a small minority of pilots that have actually skydived (I have 2 tandem jumps) I have also bunjee jumped 7 times but that is another conversation :)

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
shanesinnott said:
I believe that I am in a small minority of pilots that have actually skydived (I have 2 tandem jumps) I have also bunjee jumped 7 times but that is another conversation :)

BOOOIIIINNNNGGG! BOOOIIIIIINNNGGG!! BOIINNNNNGGGGG!

Russ

cuetique

IPT? Smells like roadkill
Silver Member
shanesinnott said:
Yeah, pilots are pretty strong on the whole "jumping out of a perfectly good airplane" thing ;)