Tunica becomes Outsville starting tommorow!!!

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Outsville is not just a place... but a state of mind... It's the zone or the elusive dead stroke state that we all look for...

Actually it's also the fledgling company that I am trying to breathe life into one product at a time LOL....

I'll have Accu-Racks and Ki-Tech tips on hand.... Well sort of at least because they will keep me in my cage for most of the time but Carrol and Jim at the Accu-Stats booth will have them for sale....

They will let me out from time to time tho so I would be honored to meet a few of the AZ community....

Soooooo.. IF you are making the trip and you are around the Simonis Arena for the TV table stop in and say hi at the Accu-Stats Booth and if it's not full production I might be around there..... I know I owe Lou, PJ and Neil a beer still.. I covered JB and Mark G on that over the last year.. But there may be others.....

Here's to wishing 8 and outs off of all your breaks..

Welcome to Outsville....
Chris
 
Outsville is not just a place... but a state of mind... It's the zone or the elusive dead stroke state that we all look for...

Actually it's also the fledgling company that I am trying to breathe life into one product at a time LOL....

I'll have Accu-Racks and Ki-Tech tips on hand.... Well sort of at least because they will keep me in my cage for most of the time but Carrol and Jim at the Accu-Stats booth will have them for sale....

They will let me out from time to time tho so I would be honored to meet a few of the AZ community....

Soooooo.. IF you are making the trip and you are around the Simonis Arena for the TV table stop in and say hi at the Accu-Stats Booth and if it's not full production I might be around there..... I know I owe Lou, PJ and Neil a beer still.. I covered JB and Mark G on that over the last year.. But there may be others.....

Here's to wishing 8 and outs off of all your breaks..

Welcome to Outsville....
Chris


You owe me a beer?!

I will be by.

Lou Figueroa
how did I
miss THAT
 
Are you there? I expect a full report! :cool:


JAM, I shall be headed down there for the 1pocket, Sunday, to make a contribution to the pro pool player retirement fund, play a couple rounds of pool (more if I'm lucky), see friends, drink beer, eat well, and generally carouse and have a good time. There may be a trip report later.

Lou Figueroa
 
Headed out the door now... Here's to hoping you guys don't get stuck with me on commentary again... Danny D. and Mark Wilson are already there so you might get to dodge that bullet this time......

Chris
 
Headed out the door now... Here's to hoping you guys don't get stuck with me on commentary again... Danny D. and Mark Wilson are already there so you might get to dodge that bullet this time......

Chris

I hope Jerry Forsyth gets in the booth too! :smile:
 
Back
Top