Silver Member
Corr vs Shaw. Stands packed.
Ortmann not so much.
Bad choice.
2-1 Shaw

rookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep its a real shame some of the great matches that are not being covered with such a strong field of players!!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree completely. I bought the early bird, I'm disappointed.

Karen is the story of the tournament. Hell, the story of the year. Putting her vs Shaw on the TV table would have had so much interest. I don't understand why Accu-Stats did not put her match on.

Its the man vs woman aspect.
Its the favorite vs underdog aspect.
Its the most interesting thing that has happened all year! And we don't have it on the TV table?

mmktierney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Karin is the draw at this point....she us on fire and the pool public wants it to continue.....this is what sells tickets......and thanks for the updates from all of us little people

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Tied at 4-4... Hopefully Karen can keep applying pressure and prevent Shaw from catching his ridiculous high gear, or else it'd be all over.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Tied at 4-4... Hopefully Karen can keep applying pressure and prevent Shaw from catching his ridiculous high gear, or else it'd be all over.

Shaw's top gear is pretty sick, closest thing to Strickland's top gear I've seen since Strickland was in his prime.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even the commentators for the TV match are more intersected in the Karen match! LOL. Ascu-stats slept this one for sure.

rookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw's top gear is pretty sick, closest thing to Strickland's top gear I've seen since Strickland was in his prime.

Yes i think we are going to see great things from Shaw for many years to come. You can never be to far ahead of the guy to not be one mistake from getting your ass handed to you!

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Karin's matches would get a million hits on utube...accustats missed the bus on this one

Big time. A lot of folks were suggesting they put the Corr vs Shaw on the tv table instead of the Ortman vs Chang or Alex/Kang but they did not listen.