Two Easy Steps to Run Racks!

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Hi everyone!!

This is Diamond Dave back with another instructional video. I listened to everyone’s feedback and made the video a lot shorter. This video is only three and a half minutes long, but it’s jam packed with useful information that can help you run racks with ease!!

Take your game to the next level with Diamond Dave. Steak and cheesy and make it easy!!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Hi everyone!!

This is Diamond Dave back with another instructional video. I listened to everyone’s feedback and made the video a lot shorter. This video is only three and a half minutes long, but it’s jam packed with useful information that can help you run racks with ease!!

Take your game to the next level with Diamond Dave. Steak and cheesy and make it easy!!

That is some pretty solid info right there!!!! I'm going to try a few of those tips the next time I practice, well 2 of those tips anyway, I think my game will improve if I can incorporate your ideas. Thank you.

Shuddy

Silver Member
I need to get a laminated card with those concepts listed. It would be really handy to reference at league, tournaments, etc.
I could open a Diamond Dave shop and do them on T-shirt’s, so you’d always have them with you.

I could do some with my new catch phrase, too: Steak and cheesy and make it easy!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great video but i think you are wrong about your tips when you get to the 9 ball
if all you do is tip #1 POT THE BALL
you could scratch if dont think about tip #3
#3 dont let the cue ball scratch
just a suggestion to improve the value of your very educational video
😉

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Nice. I also like un-written concept #3: wear a scarf and move the balls if they need to be adjusted. There's gold in these videos, you just gotta pay attention.

-td

Shuddy

Silver Member
Nice. I also like un-written concept #3: wear a scarf and move the balls if they need to be adjusted. There's gold in these videos, you just gotta pay attention.

-td

Ahh, I’m glad someone noticed. My scarf and I agreed to only play cueball fouls. My hat was outvoted 2-1.

what a waste of time.

Hey, Mr. Measureman, don’t be such a “glass half empty” kind of guy. “The true measure of a man is the degree to which he has managed to subjugate his ego.” Einstein wouldn't be pleased with your ego passing judgement on information that other’s may find useful, particularly when you’ve proclaimed yourself to be the man who measures.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great video but i think you are wrong about your tips when you get to the 9 ball
if all you do is tip #1 POT THE BALL
you could scratch if dont think about tip #3
#3 dont let the cue ball scratch
just a suggestion to improve the value of your very educational video
😉
I think #2 covers it. Play position on the next...

Shuddy

Silver Member
I think #2 covers it. Play position on the next...
No, he has a point. I did say not to worry about #2 when potting the 9. I should have said, “Play for a position that isn’t in one of the 6 pockets.”

Reactions: bbb

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, he has a point. I did say not to worry about #2 when potting the 9. I should have said, “Play for a position that isn’t in one of the 6 pockets.”
If you feel so. IMO BBB always has a point. Anyway 45, 50 yrs ago I was banging 'em around with Dave Billings I believe his name is, and the subject turned to Keith Mcready not dogging the cash ( I always asked about Keith this and that when the opportunity arose ) and he says Keith says <play position> or words to that effect. I've carried that tidbit ever since so I might be a little glib about it.

Reactions: bbb

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My house pro says
“ IF YOU DONT TELL THE CUE BALL WHERE TO GO…….
THE CUE BALL WILL FIND A POCKET !!!!! “
😱 …….🤓

Shuddy

Silver Member
If you feel so. IMO BBB always has a point. Anyway 45, 50 yrs ago I was banging 'em around with Dave Billings I believe his name is, and the subject turned to Keith Mcready not dogging the cash ( I always asked about Keith this and that when the opportunity arose ) and he says Keith says <play position> or words to that effect. I've carried that tidbit ever since so I might be a little glib about it.
In all seriousness (that is, this is Shuddy speaking, not Diamond Dave), when someone tells me they have problems potting game ball, I tell them to play position when potting it, even if it’s just a stop shot. The sudden switch from position and pot to just pot can sometimes be enough to knock people out of focus.

So yes, totally agree.