Here's two Pechauer shafts for sale. These are made in 5/16x14 JP's Patented Quick Release threads. But they will fit any 5/16x14 butts.
1. Pechauer Regular Maple Shaft:
- 4.6oz (13.12mm)
- Had less than 10 hours of play, in excellent condition.
- Ultraskin Medium tip
2. Pechauer Plus Pro LD Shaft (Custom-Ordered):
Pechauer's Plus Pro LD shaft usually comes in 12.75mm, I custom ordered it in 13MM with additional cost. Cause I myself love thick full shafts (13mm).
- 4.5oz (13.14mm)
- Test-hit, in mint excellent condition.
- Tip replaced to Kamui Black Soft
They retail at $230 for the Pro (12.75mm), custom ordered is an additional $50.
(For more information about the shaft: (http://pechauer.com/low-deflection/low-deflection/low-deflection-shaft)
Price:
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT




1. Pechauer Regular Maple Shaft:
- 4.6oz (13.12mm)
- Had less than 10 hours of play, in excellent condition.
- Ultraskin Medium tip
2. Pechauer Plus Pro LD Shaft (Custom-Ordered):
Pechauer's Plus Pro LD shaft usually comes in 12.75mm, I custom ordered it in 13MM with additional cost. Cause I myself love thick full shafts (13mm).
- 4.5oz (13.14mm)
- Test-hit, in mint excellent condition.
- Tip replaced to Kamui Black Soft
They retail at $230 for the Pro (12.75mm), custom ordered is an additional $50.
(For more information about the shaft: (http://pechauer.com/low-deflection/low-deflection/low-deflection-shaft)
Price:
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT




Last edited: