Two thumbs up for upstateal, Jerry and Tom McGonagle.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
I have been watching the stream for Turning Stone. The booth commentary has been outstanding in my opinion. They spent most of their time calling the match and ignored the chat which I really like. They also avoided trying to be comedians and gave some good insight in to each rack.

I wish you guys would do this more often.:thumbup:
 
Commentary

I have been watching the stream for Turning Stone. The booth commentary has been outstanding in my opinion. They spent most of their time calling the match and ignored the chat which I really like. They also avoided trying to be comedians and gave some good insight in to each rack.

I wish you guys would do this more often.:thumbup:



Yes I agree, these guys did the best commentary I've heard in awhile, great job guys!


David Harcrow
 
I don't mean to contradict or over shadow Jerry's work but I worked all of my matches with UPSTATE AL. We seemed to hit it off, right from the start, and found a nice groove.

I WAS THRILLED TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY.

THANKS TO JERRY AND PAT FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY.
 
Back
Top