two time superball winner Eli Manning has a great bridge.

Sorry, between the camera work and the music (using both words very loosely here) I could only watch for a couple of minutes.
 
I'm not sure that counts as a "great" bridge.

EliBridge_zps4eea0fa7.png
 
Grow-up.

The guy's out there making a fool out of himself for a good cause, and you're on here knocking his bridge.
 
Grow-up.

The guy's out there making a fool out of himself for a good cause, and you're on here knocking his bridge.

i wasnt making fun of him, I just thought it was funny as hes an elite athlete and I think you need to have athletic ability to play pool, it was unexpected and Im a giants fan, and grow a sense of humor.
 
Sorry, between the camera work and the music (using both words very loosely here) I could only watch for a couple of minutes.

lol, the camera work is a little schizo. I liked it bc i liked seeing mika and tony and Jeannette mixing it up with the giants, rarely see our elite atheletes with other sports elite athletes. I saw some guys giving mika respect, it was nice to see.
 
Back
Top