Typical Quinten Hann!!!!!!!

Kerry Impson

Former player
Silver Member
Why isn't this considered unsportsmanlike conduct, and potential loss of tour card? I mean, they were considering doing that to Earl based on his behavior against Van den Berg. :confused:

DougT

Illustrated Principles
bandido said:
Easy on the ref now guys! I'm sure that they'll eventually be up to your standards.:rolleyes: Still too new, the kinks will surely be worked out.
yep, ditto that.
I also noted in another thread that the ref's get very little break in the way of a break.

On my feet for 12 hours would be rough.
Keep focused while on my feet for 12 hours, after 5 days?

I'm going to give the refs a little slack, and even the benefit of the doubt.

DougT

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timberly said:
I want to make sure I understand this correctly....

He throws his cue on the table

The cue makes contact with the balls on the table

The balls move due to this and it's not considered concession of game or a foul???

This can't be right... did I read this wrong?

He didn't actually throw his cue on the table. He was was pissed cause he hooked himself behind the 9 and instead of trying to play a very hard kick. He took his cue and hit the 9 and the cueball and made a foul. Appleton asked if he was conceeding the game and he replied, No it was a foul, and then said something like it's not going to matter anyway or you're going to win it anyway. I don't remember exactly. I personally didn't
think it was such a big deal. Sooooo he wears his emotions on his sleeve, not everybody laughs and scratched their head like a monkey when they screw up, like the Great One!!!!!!

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
no-sho said:
Sooooo he wears his emotions on his sleeve, not everybody laughs and scratched their head like a monkey when they screw up, like the Great One!!!!!!
Legends don't need to unlike those who are just passing through.

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bandido said:
Legends don't need to unlike those who are just passing through.
I meant no disrespect at all, as you say, the legend. For he is The Great One! Just my observation when he screws up. Thats also what makes Efren such a likeable person. Time will tell, on who will carry the torch next!

no-sho

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bandido said:
Easy on the ref now guys! I'm sure that they'll eventually be up to your standards.:rolleyes:

You would think that if your dishing out two million dollars for a tournament you could afford to hire properly trained refs. This is one department the IPT has failed in miserably.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Buckster_uk said:
The female referee seemed to just stand there and stare while Darren asked Quinten if he conceeded lol.

The game should have been declared over. An obvious concession. More poor officiating.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
bandido said:
Easy on the ref now guys! I'm sure that they'll eventually be up to your standards.:rolleyes: Still too new, the kinks will surely be worked out.

Always the same excuse. It's too new or too soon. Hey, the tournaments have begun. This is not the time to be teaching referees.