U.S. Open 9 Ball Live Stream, live-scoring is up.

That *had* to be a forfeit.

I'm watching Thorsten and Alan Hopkins. Score 4-0 Thorsten. Alan just not taking advantage of his opportunities.

I thought maybe Jim Wyche or Danny Diliberto would talk about the Schmidt Owens match but not to be I guess.

Danny D's voice sounds strong, especially considering his previous illness.
 
Anyone know when BJ Ussery and Michael Fuller's matches are scheduled? (They are not playing one another)
 
Wow, Allen won. Ain't that somethin'? :thumbup:

Yeah. 11-7 over Hohmann. Pretty sporty for a guy who doesn't play much pool any longer. (Allen is a two time U.S. Open 9 Ball champion if I am not mistaken).
 
Last edited:
Wow, Allen won. Ain't that somethin'? :thumbup:

Funny! "Ain't that somethin'" sounds just like how Allen himself says it. :D

(<puts grannie-glasses on, and peers over the rack>... "Those balls are wired, ain't that somethin'?")

It's very evident Hoppie's still got it. I'm glad to see one of the ol' masters still hitting 'em sporty.

-Sean
 
Yeah. 11-7 over Hohmann. Pretty sporty for a guy who doesn't play much pool any longer. (Allen is a two time U.S. Open 9 Ball champion if I am not mistaken). Toasti just had a poor match and will stiffen his will on the one-loss side.

Joey, this was the one-loss side. Thorsten lost to a Michael Fuller earlier
 
Yeah. 11-7 over Hohmann. Pretty sporty for a guy who doesn't play much pool any longer. (Allen is a two time U.S. Open 9 Ball champion if I am not mistaken). Toasti just had a poor match and will stiffen his will on the one-loss side.

Joey, that was the one loss side. Thorsten lost to Michael Fuller on Monday to put him to the B side.

Allen just put Toastie out of the tourney.
 
Back
Top