U.S. Open Diamond Table

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Hi all,

I had recently sold a GC 4, as I really like the play of the Diamonds much better personally. But, I had a few questions regarding the Diamond tables that will be used at this years US Open. I looked on their site, but did not see anything about them yet. Anyways, will they be the Pro-Am or the Professional? I know the couple times I went in recent years they were Pro Am. And regardless of which, does the price you pay for those tables used in the tournaments usually include moving and setting them up? I am about 3 hours from the US Open venue btw... I really like the Black Diamond myself, but getting a better deal on one played on in a tournament seems pretty sweet and worth the loss of color option...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hi all,

I had recently sold a GC 4, as I really like the play of the Diamonds much better personally. But, I had a few questions regarding the Diamond tables that will be used at this years US Open. I looked on their site, but did not see anything about them yet. Anyways, will they be the Pro-Am or the Professional? I know the couple times I went in recent years they were Pro Am. And regardless of which, does the price you pay for those tables used in the tournaments usually include moving and setting them up? I am about 3 hours from the US Open venue btw... I really like the Black Diamond myself, but getting a better deal on one played on in a tournament seems pretty sweet and worth the loss of color option...

Diamond hasn't used the Professional tables for tournaments in a long time, not since they came out with the ProAms...which set up faster than any table on the market...so yes, the ProAms will be used. No, the price of a tournament used table does not include delivery & setup...that is always on top of the sale price.

Glen

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Diamond hasn't used the Professional tables for tournaments in a long time, not since they came out with the ProAms...which set up faster than any table on the market...so yes, the ProAms will be used. No, the price of a tournament used table does not include delivery & setup...that is always on top of the sale price.

Glen

Hi Glen. Thanks for the info. That's good. I prefer the Pro Am. I have seen many of your posts and love your work on the tables. Do you ever make it out East? What would you normally charge to move and setup? You can pm me that info if you prefer. I am most likely going to be buying one at the Open if possible (as long as it is either the Rosewood or Black) . If not, it will be a black one straight from Diamond.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hi Glen. Thanks for the info. That's good. I prefer the Pro Am. I have seen many of your posts and love your work on the tables. Do you ever make it out East? What would you normally charge to move and setup? You can pm me that info if you prefer. I am most likely going to be buying one at the Open if possible (as long as it is either the Rosewood or Black) . If not, it will be a black one straight from Diamond.

I sometimes make it out east...where ever that's at...LOL I don't usually quote prices from Diamond because I'm not for sure that it would be me that delivers the tables as I'm not available to deliver most of the time...only when I know I'm going back to the factory...and will be there for a little while...but sometimes it works out that I do. Diamond has both colors available most all the time so you'll be in luck when you order. When you get ready to pull the trigger, then we'll see where I'm at and what my time frame is to deliver.

Glen