U.S. Open Pictures

Q Addiction

Registered
US Open Pictures

Hey Keith, thanks for taking the time posting all of those great pictures. I appreciated that very much. Thanks again, Todd.

Railbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Pic's, thanks for sharing with us less unfortunate souls that couldn't be there.

Jim

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Awesome pics Keith, thanks. I took a few of the final match and the celebration afterward. I'll get them up here as soon as I can. It was nice to see ya again too. Take care, John.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
Some pictures taken at the 2004 U.S. Open:
Cool pics Keith,
Does anyone have any idea how old Mike LeBron is now? I think he was in his 60's when I saw him at a '98 Camel PBT Columbus 10-Ball event.
Tracy

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great pics keith....thanks for sharing with us. i would love to see anymore you might have from your travels.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing Keith, looks like Fabio had too many budweisers the night before :D

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Thanks for the photos Keith!
Looks like Rude Dog and Purdman had a good time. Nice editing on the photo!!

Zim

Keith McCready

Pro Player
RSB-Refugee said:
Cool pics Keith,
Does anyone have any idea how old Mike LeBron is now? I think he was in his 60's when I saw him at a '98 Camel PBT Columbus 10-Ball event.
Tracy

I just saw him at the U.S. Open, and he looks like he's enjoying his life.

Mike was 54 years old when he won the U.S. Open in '88.

I have a greal deal of respect for Mike as a player and as a person. He comes to most every tournament I've been to lately, and I hope to see him at many more.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
I just saw him at the U.S. Open, and he looks like he's enjoying his life.

Mike was 54 years old when he won the U.S. Open in '88.

I have a greal deal of respect for Mike as a player and as a person. He comes to most every tournament I've been to lately, and I hope to see him at many more.

That would put him at 70 now. I can respect and admire his longevity in the sport. I wish him many more years of good health and table time. Is there any players older than Mike that remain as active in pool? I'll bet he has a lot of great stories.

Tracy