Unique & Fancy PFD priced for quick sale

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Very Unique PFD (Paul Drexler)
I emailed Paul on this cue and he told me new this cue is $3,500
Price for quick sale $1,700

Traded/Sold



Weights & Measurements:
Cue: 58"
Butt: 14.1oz
Shafts:
1. 4.0oz / 12.75mm (base of ferrule) / Ivory Ferrule / Kamui Black Tip
2. 4.0 oz / 12.75mm (base of ferrule) / Ivory Ferrule / Kamui Black Tip

Description:
Forearm & Butt are an amazing piece of Amboyna Burl
Joint: Uni-Loc
32 Points made from Lapis
16 Ivory Bow tie inlays
16 Amboyna Burl inlays in the center of the Bow ties
Ivory Joint
Ivory Butt cap
Brown Lizard belly wrap
Fancy Amboyna Burl & Ivory Joint Protectors
 

Attachments

  • JPs.jpg
    JPs.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3,144
  • Butt.jpg
    Butt.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3,103
  • Forearm.jpg
    Forearm.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 3,103
  • Cue.jpg
    Cue.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3,135
  • Cue Rock.jpg
    Cue Rock.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 3,097
Last edited:
I will accept trade offers (your cue plus cash or straight across trade)
Trade offers must keep in mind that this is a $3,500 cue the $1,700 value price is for cash only. Trades will be looked at as retail price of my cue vs. retial price of your cue.
 
What a value...for real....
Don't let people pick you death Murphy...This really is an incredible deal for someone!!
Clint
 
What a value...for real....
Don't let people pick you death Murphy...This really is an incredible deal for someone!!
Clint

Thanks Clint :thumbup:
This is incredible that I still have this cue at $1,700 I feel like jacking the Price back up to $2K.... This is a $3,500 cue from Drexler and I feel like I've lost my mind offering it out at $1,700 all I can say is someone better snatch this up soon before I come back to my senses :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top